leftover tags half on 7/20

No such thing as half off on either the buck tags or doe tags. The buck tags are available right now for the same price they go for in the draw, but they don't charge the $14 application fee like they do in the draw. Same with the doe licenses that go on sale on the 20th. That's why I wait and buy my buck tag during the summer because the $14 I save pays for my Conservation Stamp.

That didn't work out so well for some. I got lucky and drew my 2nd choice, which was the tag I wanted, but there were 30 more 2nd choice apps this year. People are starting to get it figured out.

I guess I totally misread the game and fish website. I optimistically assumed the leftover tags that starting selling on 7/6 went on some type of leftover tag "SALE" on the 7/20. No wonder I couldn't find anything about this "SALE" in the hunting proclamation.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 03:48AM (MST)[p]1/2 off...like in price?

Pretty funny right there!

Robb

PS. the Reduced Price cow/calf and doe/fawn go on sale the 20 or 21st?? Maybe those prices are what you are thinking.

Robb---That may be right, as somebody not familiar with the Wyoming terminology might not realize that those leftover tags that go on sale on 7/20 are called "reduced price" tags right from the git go every year.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom