Lets see some pics

NMPaul

Lots of hunts going on. Getting tired of all the debating.

Lets see some pics of some hunts or anything else cool you have seen out hunting or scouting lately.

Use this or make a new post.

This is the only type of hunting pics I'll have till my elk hunt in October...

4810downsized_0901001936.jpg

great opening day pics there. Looks like the dove hunting will be good again this year. I had a blast last year shooting dove around Hobbs.

We got these down around Las Cruces. I was actually surprised that there weren't as many birds as last year seeing as we've had more rain.

I told myself that I wasnt going to be picky this year. My wife said bring home some meat. I shot her at 14yards using a cow locater call from primos. Wanted to hold out for the"big one" but I have been sayin that for 5yrs now. This is my first archery elk , hope one day to arrow a nice bull. Good luck to everyone this season.
9088birthday-hunt_003.jpg

Sounds like a well earned elk there flores! Congrats, now that the monkeys off your back it'll be easy next year!

I just call em as I see em!

Cool pics. That old indian dwelling looks pretty neat.

The last couple pics of the bull look good. When is your hunt?

Nothing wrong with a cow at all. Congrats on your first bow kill and hope it's just a start to many more!

I had heard there were some big bulls in unit 18 but never believed it. Thanks for making a believer out of me. Thanks for the great pics.

Its not the biggest one but my first oryx, was by himself under a tree asleep, shot him at 110yrds.

1826oryx_hunt_005.jpg

Great pictures keep them coming.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Did the arrow go all the way through on both of those shots? Dd you hit any bones with those shots? How far did she go?

Nice job!

Beautiful bucks Kiko.Congrats on your monster antelope can't wait to him once he's mounted..Hopefully your dads arrows an elk here soon.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom