lets see you best white single

massNtrash

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-10 AT 12:41PM (MST)[p]If you guys are anything like me you find a bunch of big white singles and rarely find the match so i thought it would be cool to see all of your guys' best white single sides.

Here is my best it is a 96" 7 point that i found last year.
7430pict1331.jpg

5311pict1335.jpg

3578pict1333.jpg

whites is all i can find. have a lot in 80-90 inch range but no browns that big. croc of crap. like my kitchen table (also doubles as coloring book)?

2053hrn.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-10 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]mass n trash, that is a really nice single. Do you hunt wyo? That country sure looks familiar.

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-10
>AT 12:41?PM (MST)

>
>If you guys are anything like
>me you find a bunch
>of big white singles and
>rarely find the match so
>i thought it would be
>cool to see all of
>your guys' best white single
>sides.
>
>Here is my best it is
>a 96" 7 point that
>i found last year.
>
7430pict1331.jpg

>
5311pict1335.jpg

>
3578pict1333.jpg

9342first_of_09.jpg

this is one of the five points i picked up last year i picked up a lot of them

i dont think he was talking about state or private you just gave away a spot by posting a pic of the whole country

If thats what he meant i'm not to worried there are way to many places that look like that where i'm from. If they can find it good luck. There are tons of people flooding the hills in this area looking for sheds every spring and for the past five years i have been the only one to set foot in this area its just very secluded and hard to get to.

mass n trash, I wasent trying to bait you out and find out your area. The country you hunt in looks very similar to where I like to look. Because of the new laws I am not going to go till may hopefully most guys will respect the law and there will still be some sheds. Good luck this year

not a single but my favorite white set. this one is a set with a 9 inch droptine. with about 2 inches busted off and has 6 inch bases.

102_0388.jpg

Ya I hope that everyone will pay attention to them i already found one but it was over here in idaho where i'm going to school i do plan to hit this spot on spring break though because it is state therefore the new laws don't apply to it. Hey SAWTOOTH1 what part of wyoming are you in? good luck to you also.

massNtrash. I have a question for you. Does the WY game and fish dept administer the state lands? Just wondering.

Yelum

Yelum,
No worries, he found that shed before the shed law. And to my understanding to answer your question. Yes.

BCBOY, I have always liked your pics of the big bone you have found. I remember a pic you posted 7 or 8 years ago of a bunch of big sheds hanging on a fence.

Yelum

Hay massntrash, New Idaho state law, if you are from out of state it is illegal for you to pick up sheds so you'll have to give them to me!!!!

>BCBOY, I have always liked your
>pics of the big bone
>you have found. I
>remember a pic you posted
>7 or 8 years ago
>of a bunch of big
>sheds hanging on a fence.
>
>
>
>Yelum

+1
You find some good lookin horns. Thanks for the pics

This one I had scored at 95 2/8"
6316scan0016.jpg

Found a 100"er last year but I will have to get it off my memory card and post it.
YB

I ended up selling that horn to a collector for $500....more than likely the biggest 4 point that I will ever find but that much money for one horn is pretty good in my book.

>BCBOY, I have always liked your
>pics of the big bone
>you have found. I
>remember a pic you posted
>7 or 8 years ago
>of a bunch of big
>sheds hanging on a fence.
>
>
>
>Yelum

Yelum,
You mean these ones? :)
ShedfenceC.jpg

Shedfence3a.jpg

ShedfenceB.jpg

Shedfence1A.jpg

sweet sheds bcboy im assuming you live in bc, whic part if you dont mind me asking i use to live in fernie and sparwood.

That top photo may be my favorite of all time now. That's one hell of a collection of muley sheds. Thanks BCBoy.

>This one I had scored at
>95 2/8"
>
6316scan0016.jpg

>Found a 100"er last year but
>I will have to get
>it off my memory card
>and post it.
>YB

I think your numbers are off. You mean to claim that buck was 190 4/8" before even adding in a spread credit?

BCBOY, yep, those the ones. Even after several years they still haven't lost their appeal. Some of the coolest shed collection pics ever. Thanks for showing them again.

Yelum

This is my biggest, I had a antler buyer score him and with the other side it would be a 196 inch class buck with only a 23 inch spread cause of his beams, he is super heavy 6 1/2 inches around.
5453190_shed.jpg

I AM THE ULTIMATESHEDFREAK!!!!

I picked this up 2 years ago. I still go in once in while lookin for the other side hoping I just missed it last time. this horn scored 177
0405082000.jpg

0405082000a.jpg

0405081246.jpg

Here is my best... It's almost 80 inches. I'm sure the other side is even bigger! : )

5767white_shed.jpg

Big And Tiney

3372179434_176181933f_m.jpg

On your way up the mountain, don't forget to look back and enjoy the view.

RE: lets see your best white single

These are my two best white sheds. They score 175-180. They would push 190-195 if they had deeper back forks and better eye guards. They've got great mass and sweet G4's. They are a set but I just about didn't find the left side. I found the right side in the spring and it had been on an open hillside for a year. I hunted long and hard for the other side but no luck (the typical end to stories of big, white singles) 6 months later (long after I had given up hope of finding it) I was glassing under a tree while I was scouting just before deer season and I saw three tines through the grass. When I picked it up I knew instantly it was the match to the other lonley monster. Fortunately, the tree sheltered it from the weather and it was in fine shape even though it had been on the ground for 6 months longer. I just wish I had the "as they lay" pictures.

686100_0261.jpg

I do better in finding large elk sheds; here are my biggest "whitey" and "brownie" muley sheds...both only from about a 160" buck. Hoping to find real monsters some day!

8005my_biggest_muley_sheds.jpg

Last year, I found my biggest "whitey" elk, an antler with a 58" main beam. I traded to a friend who had a matching side.

>THATS an awesome shed, do you
>have any more pics of
>it.

TH,
If you were referring to my post, here is a more representative photo. Neat extra beam at the back end though. Wish it wasn't 15 years old and mossy powder when I found it. Part of it even stayed in the ground when I picked it up. ATCF.
8170slithers2_012a.jpg

Here are my two biggest. The left antler scores 81 and the right one 86 would be close to 90 if not chewed on. They are from two different bucks.
downsized_0304001529.jpg

hey

>HERE'S ONE A FRIEND FOUND. SCORED
>AROUND 107.
>
>
4675hpim0566.jpg

>
1187hpim0567.jpg

............YY
.......___Q
...../(....)