lets see your eagle photos

big6

Here is one i got the other day

49281327759582-picsay.jpg

Here's one of mine. Lots more on my site.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/3417989_JJwqcm#!i=930243874&k=LMrrw

8538818831005_gzgs9-xl_copy.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]Great pics!

This one wasn't taken in the wild, but it is my favorite eagle picture that I have taken. I lucked out and got the shot at a bird show at Utah's Hogle Zoo. While the eagle was perched on the trainer's arm some other employees draped a large flag on the back of the stage. I managed to maneuver around the crowd and get the shot before the eagle and trainer left the stage. I call this one "American Grit." The look of determination in the eagle's eyes reminds me of the soldiers I lead and serve alongside. Enjoy.

American Grit - by gao_er_fu_qiu, on Flickr

Wow, some awesome pics guys!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I live in Utah and was wondering if any of you guys know of some decent places to get some Eagle pics in the wild.

I know they nest on the Weber River and up around Willard Bay and if I remember correctly they are usually there this time of year.

I even think the DWR is doing an open field viewing for them this weekend.

I guess my question comes down to this. Are these decent places to go for pics? If so, can you get pretty close to them? Any other recommendations and/or ideas?

I have been fortunate enough to get a couple over the past fiew years while out looking for deer but that's about it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Here's a few from this week.

Immature on a dead muley in the river.
P2130095.jpg

Immature on a road kill muley.
P2180101a.jpg

P2180105.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom