Limited Entry Species Options

N

neekoley

I am a non-resident. Can I apply for a Moose/Sheep/Goat tag AND a deer/elk/antelope in the same year? I found out in Idaho if I put in for a Moose/Sheep/Goat, I am ineligible to put in for any other big game limited entry hunt.

I have my application ready to go for a MT Sheep. Can I put in for anything else? (moose, goat, deer, elk, antelope)

Well, I've been searching for a couple hours. Reading anywhere that seems to have information. Can you point me in the right place?

You can put in for all of them. I dont know where in the regs it says it, but some guys put in for all species each year.

You can apply for all and hunt all in one year if your successful in the draws. VERY hard draw for anybody especially a NR.
For the deer and elk you will need to get on the alternates list, the deadline for the draw was March 15th. There will be a bunch of turned in licenses available. Antelope is June 1st.

Sorry forkhunter, that's as good as it gets with him. He's like kid who was too busy making fun of the others to hear the "if you don't have anything nice to say" speach.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

"Speach"?You must need to go back to school as well,the subject has been hashed and rehashed here in this forum,search and read.

who is this "7thgenmt"? All he seems to do is talk crap on here. You not get beat enough as a child...or too much? I guess everyone should be a genius in your eyes and shouldn't ask questions? Go somewhere else...

muleyman

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-13 AT 11:22AM (MST)[p]>"Speach"?You must need to go back
>to school as well,the subject
>has been hashed and rehashed
>here in this forum,search and
>read.

If anyone needs a grammar lesson, it's you 7thgen, learn how to use the space bar after your commas. That as well has been hashed and rehashed here in this forum.

I hate being the grammar police, and I'm an Idaho resident just trolling the MT page, but that dude is a douche!

PS, apply for trophy species in Idaho! Since you must either choose trophy or big game to apply for in Idaho, it makes the trophy odds the best in the west.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom