Lodging near Hanna Wyoming??

need4x4

So we drew 48-2 for antelope. We could camp, but would rather use hotel or other lodging if possible.

I called the Hanna chamber today, the nice lady said no hotels in Hanna.

Just wondered if anyone had a suggestion or a place to bunk a group of hunters. For 48-2 antelope. This would be Oct. 5 to Oct. 10th.

Thanks in advance.

You never know when a suggestion will work!!

you could stay at the virginian motel in medicine bow. its about 20 miniute east of hanna or you could go to saratoga about 50 miles south with a little nicer hotels but i dontknow about prices ornames.
moseley middleton

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-11 AT 07:56PM (MST)[p]Definately check out Medicine Bow. If I remember right that hotel has a restaurant right next door. We found this out after we drove a long way to hunt up there. When we come out for Antelope again that is one option we are looking at. Saratoga is supposed to have hot springs too. Never made it up there when I have been out but it is on the list of places I would like to stop.

Watch your fuel the only place, in 2008, that had fuel was a unmanned gas station and you had to have a CC at the time to use it. That was in Hanna.

Good Luck

the virginian was nice when i stayed there 4 years back,good room good food,full bar,next door was a meat processor i used them with my antelope,awsome work they did,great prices,great meat,with dry ice for transport,its a older hotel with alot of cool history.the road to saratoga is a 2 lane not the best for back and forth travil,on a good speedgoat hunt in that area you should be there more then a few days anyway,i think the virginian is the ticket.

The Virginian seemed a might fancy for our camo coveralls stained with fresh antelope blood,,,,sort of contrasted with the canopy beds...food was great..you wont walk out hungry...motel unit that is attached is more private..not as much human interaction...frontier-sy...hunter friendly..hth

I'd look at Elk Mountain. It's closer than Rawlins or Saratoga. There are two places. The Elk Mountain Hotel is really nice; almost luxurious. And there's another place called Elk Mountain Cabins. You can google either. Really nice people at either place and two good places to eat in town as well.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom