Lopes area 11

R

rettro

So I have this delima. Going up this weekend to do a little scouting/fishing in area 11 for lopes. My problem is I have some family up there saying go north end of the valleys, and some friends saying start south from Majors place no need to go north. I am being streched and think I will try to cover the whole area in a few days.Any suggestion on which end is best?

If you're not too picky you won't have a problem filling your tag anywhere you go. 111-113 isn't known for producing very many big bucks so I wouldn't put to much pressure on yourself and go up with your family and have a good time.

Spring Valley from Majors Place to the north usually holds good number of antelope and is a good place to start. If you are just driving through it wont take long to cover alot of country to the north. Good luck and keep us updated.

This is the one I got in 11 a few years ago and it was up north. Never saw much south but I was told they were down there as well.
Also sent you a PM
7456img_1383_small.jpg

Cover them all like we are ;)

You will see lopes...we were just up there last weekend and saw quite a few.

What tag do you have?

Hey thanks for all the info guys. Ive heard its an easily successful hunt being early rifle. Im planning on camping at Cave Lake with the Family and driven south to north. And maybe spending some time in unit 22 for the Deer hunt. Mnt Grafton & probably Mnt Ward. What a score this year 2 tags & not having to go out of state!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom