Lost My Garmin GPS

I feel your pain as we lost one last year. I spent a bunch of time looking as we had a good idea where. But no such luck. Hope yours turns up.

DZ

I lost mine twice last year, got lucky and found it both times as I had a pretty good idea as to where it was at, but it still took some serching both times.

I was sick at the thought of losing it.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

dam, that sux! Hopefully someone returns it to you.

obviously the money side of it is bad but personally I'd be more upset over all the way points I have in there for fishing/hunting. First that I lost them and second someone else would have my exact honey holes!!!
Wish they would put the ability on them to lock them like a phone!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

It seems counter intuitive to me that a GPS could get lost.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>It seems counter intuitive to me
>that a GPS could get
>lost.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Even though it knows exactly where it is, it can still get lost.

Eel

That sucks.

It's too bad a person can't call Garmin with their serial/model number and have Garmin "ping" the lost GPS. Giving a person the exact location. I think this would be a great add on to their services. Just register it to their website and if you lose it, just contact Garmin and have them ping the lost GPS.

I know they don't have radio receivers like phones, but I bet the technology is already out there. Heck, I bet some smart kid can even develop and app for it.

Hope your GPS shows up!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom