MAKE'S FOR A NICE VIEW!!!

When did they stop making the emergency exit doors that had to be removed from inside? Unless that was the main cabin door. :oops:

As a reformed frequent flier, I can say that I would have screamed like a little beotch and started trying to put some fat broad between me and the door.

Last edited:
How freaking amazingly lucky was it that nobody was in a seat next to that door?

Conspiracy theory: THEY KNEW!!! (LOL)

Right?

And I had to laugh at:

I can say that I would have screamed like a little beotch and started trying to put some fat broad between me and the door.

Can see it now:

"Excuse me ma'am, but having assessed your girth it is physically impossible for you to get sucked out that hole. Sooo, would you mind?"

I'm punching my ticket for hell right there...

Good idea to keep your seat belt buckled. In bumpy decents I’ve been concerned about hitting the ceiling. I’ve never thought about flying out the side of the plane. 🙄

I flew to Nashville a couple months ago and was seated at the emergency door. My first thought when I sat down was what happens if this sumbitch flies open?

When did they stop making the emergency exit doors that had to be removed from inside? Unless that was the main cabin door. :oops:

As a reformed frequent flier, I can say that I would have screamed like a little beotch and started trying to put some fat broad between me and the door.

Most old dudes want to go out with a young blonde on top of them. But hey, I'm not judging😉

The plane took off from Portland, OR toward California. I find it odd that they found the door and even a cell phone, but they have yet to find D.B. Cooper and all that money.

The plane took off from Portland, OR toward California. I find it odd that they found the door and even a cell phone, but they have yet to find D.B. Cooper and all that money.
I heard rumors he was a lettuce grower in Northern California.

All these plane crashes and near misses.....I went out to the garage this morning and hugged my Toyota.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom