Making a murderer

Just know that if you ever lose your keys, call the Manitowak County Sheriff.

"WE USED TO HUNT GAME TO
MANAGE, NOW WE MANAGE TO
HUNT"
Finn 2/14/16

>Just know that if you ever
>lose your keys, call the
>Manitowak County Sheriff.
>
>
>"WE USED TO HUNT GAME TO
>
>MANAGE, NOW WE MANAGE TO
>HUNT"
>Finn 2/14/16

LMAO. It's a riveting watch. Not sure what to think but I sure as hell won't want that sheriff department involved with anything I did.

I hart radio did a peice that showed all the left out details, and a different time line of e event, than portrayed in the video. The guy didn't look to innocent in their view. Infact after all the evidence and the other timeline my opinion went from feeling like the guy was shafted, to him needing a short drop with a sudden stop

One thing is for sure: they're a bunch of dumb-azzes. The nephew should be locked up just because he is so damn stupid.

Really sad if one or both is actually innocent.

It was an excellent show...yet very one-sided.

Zeke

Just goes to show that documentaries can change public opinion quite easily depending on what they choose to leave out. People like Michael Moore make their living on these types of videos.

2a0fcsk.gif

>Just goes to show that documentaries
>can change public opinion quite
>easily depending on what they
>choose to leave out. People
>like Michael Moore make their
>living on these types of
>videos.
>

Yep! Remember how innocent OJ was!
Leave out a fact here and a fact there and pretty soon everyone is innocent. haha

Zeke

+1000000 Zeke. I couldn't take it any more and stopped watching. Pretty sure I lost 10 IQ points watching it, and I need to retain all I've got!

}}-SLIVER-->

I swear that is the dumbest bunch of people i have ever seen on tv for any reason.So many things where left out to make him look innocent.For example it was not reported on the show that he demanded that the young girl who was killed be the one who came and took the pictures of the van.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom