making a statement!

oldoregon

Very Active Member
nothing says hardcore bowhunter like a 'hawk.
49e17f2a24a1309a.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-09 AT 11:58PM (MST)[p]ol' cass is sure growing up isn't he...?...where'd you get his pic??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-09 AT 10:47AM (MST)[p]You mean nothing says unemployable like a Hawk!

Archery is a year round commitment!!

WHERE THE HELL DOES THAT HAIRCUT SAY BOWHUNTER OF ANY SORT........IT JUST SAYS "GROW A SET" OR "GROW UP......UNEMPLOYED IS A GOOD GUESS...........YD.

I have a great job. I did this in remembrance of one of my best friends who died in a rollover accident two weeks ago. 7 people were in the car when it slipped on the muddy road and rolled 300 yards into the Imnaha canyon. All but 2 people were ejected, Jeff was the only fatality so far. My friend Isaiah has been in a coma for 11 days, and is not improving. 4 of the guys had compound fractures of both lower limbs, on had a smashed pelvis, and one kid walked away scott free. Jeff and Isaiah were both wild dudes, who were looked down upon for having wild hairdo's. Now me I am a pretty straitlaced cowboy, I did this to prove to people like you assholes that it is not the hairdo that makes the man. Jeff was one of the best men I have ever known. He was of Impeccable moral character and an unshakable rock of a mentor to countless young people. Yet people still looked down on him because of him.

This one's for you Jeff.

Sorry about your friends, I really am.

That being said, how did those of us who didn't like your hair, become azzholes?

There is an old expression that says....."You never get a second chance to make a good first impression".

You made your first impression and then confirmed it with a typically rude comment.

When you look, dress and act outside the norm, you have no right to get furred up when someone reacts to your abnormality.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-09 AT 05:15PM (MST)[p]I belive that being told to "get a set" and "grow up" and "unemployed", is a pretty good reason to get 'furred up'

+2 ABOUT THE FRIENDS & THE ROLL OVER.....THAT IS SAD, BUT WE WERE RESPONDING ABOUT THE MOHAWK & A BOWHUNTER THING....NO DICE........GET FURRED UP IF YOU NEED TO,,,,,.....YD.

It was a joke people obviously mohawks have little to do with bowhunting, unless you take into consideration the indian aspect of it.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-09 AT 07:23PM (MST)[p]Chaulk me up as an #####. It looks stupid. In the story of the emperor and his new clothes, the emporor was naked whether or not it was popular to point out or not.

Whatever floats your boat man however, I find it as ironic as some dip that parades down the mall with a pink hair dye, painted nails, outlandish clothing, and 15 pounds of metal piercings in his head. You see them wait for the time to catch someone who looks in awe only to pop off with the...WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?? They do it for a reaction and act suprised when they get the reaction. You posted this for a reaction so don't act suprised and insulted when you get one.

I can play the part and say 'your clothes look wonderful emperor'..or I can tell you the truth and say it looks silly. On a side note sorry about your friend.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

oldoregon said;

"I did this to prove to people like you assholes that it is not the hairdo that makes the man."

Well, from your hair cut but especially your filthy mouth attitude you either aren't old enough to be a man or are incapable.

Joey

Obviously it looks silly! Obviously I posted it for this reaction!
I cut it so that I will be judged, so that I can tell Jeff's story. Trust me, I never thought for a moment that it looks good, but I will wear it with pride for a long time.

Thanks for the nice PM O-O,...there was no mention of your dead buddy in your original post or your nice PM so GFYS

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Just got back from an awesome weekend shed hunting the cabin, eat a big easter dinner, decide to log on here and find this thread, yes of course it's the first one I read...AND ALL THIS KRAZYNESS HAS NOT A FRICKIN DAMN THING TO DO WITH HARDCORE BOWHUNTING!!!! Post shoulda been called homeless homo...

+1 D13er's last 4!!

Can someone plz pm me and point the way to a "for sure" LMAO post?? I just really would like to laugh right about now...

~Z~

say's SAN FRANCISCO to me.......or trailer trash!
sorry about your buds....your cut is your cut! need some color though to me....hawks are shaved on the sides
or it just means the salon messed up buzzing ya!
Rackmaster

Sorry about your friends...

Having said that, I think they should shave your a$s and teach you to walk backwards.......

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Actually the mohawk was done by a friend and was a direct result of the overconsumption of alchoholic beverages.

'Actually the mohawk was done by a friend and was a direct result of the overconsumption of alchoholic beverages. '

Now it is starting to add up. :) This wasn't done in Youngbuck's garage involving umm 'duck calls' was it?

498a6f395e505405.jpg

>Well all you azzholes can stuff
>it cuz I LIKE THE
>HAWK! Chicks dig hawks, O-O!
>;-)

Hawk vs landing strip, I guess I see the attraction.

"Hawk vs landing strip, I guess I see the attraction."

Never really thought about it but a HAWK really does look like a inverted landing strip especially if they are both properly trimmed.

<smile>

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom