marquez bear

257nut

it took five years but I finally received a bear tag but it is for the marquez wildlife area. is it true you have to be a mountain goat to hunt it. has anybody hunted it recently. I was also told that the road isn't to good of a drive to get there.
thanks

That is a really good tag yes the road is bad and no you dont have to be a mountain goat to hunt it. I have hunted it many times

The road sucks. It's a tough hunt but a fun one. I hunted two years ago and hit it hard. I didn't kill a bear until the 6th day.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom