Mayfield is Found Dirty Again.

SO SHE COUNTED EVERY INCIDENT???

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Maybe he picked up ten doses but his supplier only charged him for one due to a bad sku system so technically he only did it once??

498a6f395e505405.jpg

I wish we all knew both sides of the story. Nascar has 2 confirmed results that show he uses meth. But the labs are paid for by nascar, and maybe, just maybe, nascar paid the lab to get whatever result nascar wants. Mayfield wants another test at a lab of his choice but nascar wont agree on a lab. Either way Mayfields career in nascar is over.

I don't know if any of you listen to Bubba the Love Sponge on Sirius/XM but he is a bigtime race redneck. He has a personal prescription to Aderol like Mayfield. Mayfield claims Aderol gave him a false positive for meth so Bubba took a drug test and it said he was also positive for meth. It's hard to know what really happened until, if, he admits to it.

I know some about drug testing. First of all the sample is screened for most of the drugs everyone is aware of. Heroin, meth, MJ, cocaine, and numerous controlled prescription drugs. It will then test positive for say amphetamine, it is a screen, not a positive test.

Once the screen tests positive then the sample is retested only for the positive hits, so if it tested positive for amphetamines which would be the screen then it is retested for all of the amphetamines until a positive match is found.

You can have a positive screen and a positive test and still test negative. There are standards that are set by NIDA. Look it up. There are levels set for confirmation on every drug. Marijuana for example is 50 nanograms, meaning if you test positive on the screen for MJ, positive on the test in your sample and if it comes out 49 nanograms per ML of blood that is a negative. The NIDA standards are set so that you won't get a false positive and are medically accepted as "you did it" for a lack of better terms.

You can't test positive unless you used the drug. The intent of the NIDA standards are to make sure that doesn't happen

I have arrested people who had meth in their posession, admitted to smoking it and using on a regular basis and still test negative because of the required levels to confirm a positive test.

I enjoy watching the conspiracy stories out there. It is like the guy you arrest that has meth in his pocket and says, dude these are not my pants.

Rich

SO NOW I GET IT!!!

YOU CAN DO SOME,AS LONG AS YOU'RE SNEAKY!!!

REMINDS ME OF A TIME IN NEVADA ON A BIG JOB!!!

MY BROTHER TOLD A GUY THAT COULDN'T KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT THERE'D BE A SURPRISE DRUG TEST THE FOLLOWING DAY!!!

I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT MANY PEOPLE DRAG UP IN ONE DAY,MORE DEATHS AND FUNERALS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE,WE GOT RID OF A FEW DRUGGIES ANYWAY!!!

THEN WHEN THEY DID HAVE A DRUG TEST!!!

THIS ONE DRUGGY TESTED POSITIVE & WAS MADDER THAN HELL!!!

SWORE UP & DOWN HIS WIFE SMOKED DOPE & SAID THE ONLY REASON HE COULD'OF TESTED POSITIVE WOULD BE FROM INHALING THE SECOND HAND SMOKE!!!

SOME PEOPLE SMOKE DOPE LIKE ITS CIGARETTES!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

NASCAR Drug Lab;

They have a 10 year old coonhound who sniffs at a tree you pee on, if he wags his tail, your'e guilty.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom