Meat processor in Las Cruces New Mexico/ El Paso Texas

My brother is a great Taxidermist. He lives in Lubbock, but I live right here by Las Cruces(La Union) and I can get your trophies to him. He does excellent work. His business is called BucksBullsandBears Taxidermy, and I can get you a portfolio of his work.

>My brother is a great
>Taxidermist. He lives in
>Lubbock, but I live right
>here by Las Cruces(La Union)
>and I can get your
>trophies to him. He
>does excellent work. His
>business is called BucksBullsandBears
> Taxidermy, and I can
>get you a portfolio of
>his work.

Thats great I live not to far from you, Santa Teresa..any extra charge for shipping and how long is his turn around? BUT first i need to get me a buck next weekend, just wanted some info "if" i get me a buck. Thanks

jordan christensen is a great taxi in las Cruces.
He is on MM goes by the handle Balz look him up and let him know where you heard it. He is a great guy to work with.

For a Taxi:

Robert Major- Major Wildlife Studio. He has done several mounts for me and more than I can count for friends and family. He does a fantastic job...definitely the best around in my opinion and is a great guy. Go check out his showroom.

Meat Processor- Check out Anthony Moreno at Mac's Meats. Quick, trustworthy and does a great job.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-11 AT 01:40PM (MST)[p]As far as a taxidermist, Manny (not sure of last name) in Carlsbad does an excellent job, but is pricey. I haven't found any good meat processors near by. I had my cousin take my meat back to Midland with him this year. I have used Anthony at Mac's Meats in the past. He is very quick and relatively inexpensive, but the last time the meat had TONS of hair and bone shavings in it. Wound up throwing most of it out. There is a decent processor in Artesia-Payne's Packing, and a really good one in Roswell, don't know the name. You might check El Paso or Alamagordo for something close.

I one time took a deer to Cazares Meat Market in Anthony, TX.
And he processed it for a very decent price!!! It has been about 3 years though!!! but he didnt want the hide on the deer! If you call him let me know if he is still processing!!

Cazares Meat Market
717 Main St
Anthony, TX 79821
(915) 886-3144

Thanks,
OJ10

>I one time took a deer
>to Cazares Meat Market in
>Anthony, TX.
>And he processed it for a
>very decent price!!! It has
>been about 3 years though!!!
>but he didnt want the
>hide on the deer! If
>you call him let me
>know if he is still
>processing!!
>
>Cazares Meat Market
>717 Main St
>Anthony, TX 79821
>(915) 886-3144
>
>Thanks,
>OJ10

Casarez meat market is really close by. If its Ruben Casares my wife graduated with him from HS with him..I will give him a call, thanks

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom