Meat processor near St George

Is Glendale close enough. Country store in Glendale. Cedar city has a couple , custom meats and Bulldog .I guess it depends on witch way you are going. ?

I've never used bulldog personally but that's because I never heard a good word about them. Glendale makes great jerky. There was a Wiggington in Middleton years ago but he died if I recall correctly.

I don't know of any meat cutters south of Cedar City. It's a big investment in equipment and a lot of work for maybe a months worth of business each year.

Steve up in Diamond Valley(15 minutes each way from SG)is one of the best you'll ever come across in St. George or anywhere. Visited him last year and was more than impressed. Very quick, very professional.

Heard nothing but bad things about Bulldog in Cedar City for several years now. Hardly believe anyone would recommend them.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom