Meat Processor

Max_1

Who in the weber/davis county area would you consider is a reputable meat processor? I have an elk that I need cut up and i have never used anyone around where I live before.

When I am in the northern part of the state I always take my game to Clay Meiers in Draper. I know it not in or near Davis county but its just off I 15 . You can see it from the freeway.
They vacuum pack each piece of meat instead of paper wrap. My wife likes when I use them .

I found a new one this year that I really like. It is on the West side of 1900 West just North of the intersection of Midland Drive and the RR tracks in Weber County. I think it is called Thompson's Smoke House. It is the first butcher I've found anywhere close that I've been impressed with. Very fast, clean, and great vacuum sealed jerky if you are so inclined. I will say they are probably the best butcher I've used.

..oh and the kicker..they did not act annoyed or put out that I was leaving game with them. I've grown weary of the pricks in the business over the years who act as if they are doing you a big favor taking in game.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

PRICKS OR PLICKS?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom