Midnight Tag Junkies

Flores425

Who else is going to stay up til midnight? I like to stay up cuz cant sleep anyway. Hope and pray tonight that I might get to sling some arrows at a Bull or Muley. Good luck

O should we be watching our account? For a credit to your CC or bank account tommorrow that might be a hint that we are Successful or UNsuccessful/

>you probally wont get a refund
>for a week or 2
>after the draw.

AHHH Crap Man
I guess I was expecting to Much from the NMDGF>
Thanks for the bad a mean good info>

If my memory serves me right, emails were sent out on the eve of the official draw results. Early evening, around 6-7 oclock is when I got an email last year. I think they finally wised up after several years of website crashing and having to deal with a bazillion calls the day of.

You are correct. I got an email mail last year in the evening telling me I drew a great tag. It came to my Blackberry and I about rolled my truck over when I read it!

I didn't put in for NM last year. Did they just send out emails if you were successful or did they send out unsuccessful also?

Thanks,

Adam

Although I have stayed up to midnight checking and will again this year, I wouldn't know anything about "successful" e-mails. It's been three years of application soup with no tag. Odds would say, this is the year!

Odds would say this is the year? after 3 years?

Lets do some math!

I put in for elk since I was 9. I drew 16a early rifle bull when I was 17. that was the year they had the 5 bonus point rule in effect so I was guaranteed a tag. Since then I haven't drawn another tag. so lets just start from there. from 18 to 32 is 14 years. I put in for areas with a 12% chance of drawing. That means once every 9 years I should draw. That means I am 5 years past due which means odds say I am at about 150% draw odds according to you.

Deer.... I haven't drawn since they went to a draw. I put in for unit 2c, unit 30, and unit 34. My chance of drawing a unit 34 tag is about 35% i believe. that means every 3 years I should draw. I believe we've been at a draw for deer for 4 years now which means I am on my 5th year of being over due (I say 5 years cuz I know I didn't draw). That means my chance of drawing a deer tag next years is about 160% according to you. And we all know next year I wont draw either.

Well My middle name is "darwins law" and I'm simply looking forward to my credit card refund. I'm gonna use it to buy some gas to go run over a skunk. I'm gonna put it in a trash bag and put it in the back of my truck for a month. Then I'm gonna mail it to the game and fish directors office in santa fe with a thank you letter for sending my money back!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Man stinky I hope my app was not touching yours in the mail bag. You really are the unluckiest person I know.

Stinky, nice paragraphs/spacings (and you thought I would not notice).

I think the middle name is Murphy's Law.

Stinky,

Although I am an engineer and not a statistics guru, with no point system 12% is 12% no matter how many years you apply? Each year is a "new" 12% with no bias for how many years you apply. That is how I feel when I keep getting UNSUCCESSFUL each year in NM!

2c I understand not drawing in all those attempts, but 30/34? Stink, you must have done something to piss off the Santa Fe boys & girls. They're probably flushing for your name's sake...

Another engineer??? say it aint so joe! Well you could look at it through stochaic mathematics which says 12% is 12% or you could look at it as 12% means "statistically" You will draw every 9 years. Well You are right! with no bonus point system 12% is 12%. But if we would have a bonus point system I would have already drawn several primo tags and bout be due for another. Heck, antelope is around 6% which means im due every 16 years. Well this will be my 23rd straigh year not drawing out for se nm mature buck! God I hate our draw system. Now if I could only figure out how to use paragraph spacing I wonder if not using paragraph spacing would be as bad as some friggin moron not using a period when typing god knows that ticks me off seein these illiterate bastages on this website makes ya wonder who taught idiots how to read huh nmpaul!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

I keep checking my Emails Every 5 minutes-I have put in for close to 100 draws in New Mexico and have never drawn. I hope this is my year!!

...just had a chance to trade emails with my "strategically placed" source. According to my friend, G&F has beefed up the system this year, and assuming historical traffic, it should be able to handle the initial push without a crash. Results will be available starting midnight.

Good luck to all of you, unless you put in for ibex, in which case I hope your app drops of the face of the earth until after I get drawn... ;-)

>...just had a chance to trade
>emails with my "strategically placed"
>source. According to my
>friend, G&F has beefed up
>the system this year, and
>assuming historical traffic, it should
>be able to handle the
>initial push without a crash.
> Results will be available
>starting midnight.
> ;-)

So that means no e-mails this year? Bummer.... I am still checking my e-mail every 5-10minuts!!!

I never got any emails last year (that I remember anyway) so I didn't ask about those, so you may still get your email.

So mozey wants our precious????!!

I have a new hatred in my life and its name is mozey!

The ibex tag is mine!

I know NMPaul is gonna down 3 gallons of coffee waiting on midnight. 12:01 could be a scary time. Nothing like a pissed off caffiened up hillbilly with a fancy brand new unused turkey gun and full box of shells!! Good luck in the draw everyone!

>to heck with coffee. me
>and my buddies are gonna
>stay up drinkin beer while
>we wait! then go
>to bed

I can see it now, 12:01 at josh's house, he draws rifle ibex, 2C deer, and his first choice elk and with a belly full of beer starts celebrating and falls down his stairs breaking both legs and requiring surgeries through Oct and Nov. Better stick to the kool-aid.

I hate you too, Stink. But now we need focus our hate on the common enemy: according to the other thread, nmelk drew an ibex...

AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!! Can you feel the love?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom