MM BL 6/1 Weigh-In Results

ramtagless

537mm_bl_6-01-10.jpg

I think my goal of 180 was very wishfull thinking Please adjust it to 200. That is more realistic at least for the fall hunts.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-10 AT 10:59PM (MST)[p]Was on a roll to making my goal. However, Wednesday through out my back..ugh!! Next weigh in may not be a good one. After going to the Dr to get an injection and three trips to the Chrioprator I hope to bounce back rather quickly. :) Thanks Ram for putting this together for us all.

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

I also want to adjust my goal - from 167 to 170. I have lifted weights hard for 6 months, and I have definitely gained some muscle weight, but my pants size went down. I don't see me getting much lower than 170 even if I fasted.

By the way, congratulations to all you guys for sticking it out, and to those that met or exceeded their goals. May it pay off for you this fall.

Well while we are adjusting weights move mine from 210 to 205. I believe i will be able to meet that goal, bad back and all.;-)

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

I will adjust your goals. Its better to tweek it and make it obtainable rather than get frustrated and drop out. I was a little overly optimistic myself.

These guys all had great weigh-ins last time around.

elkslyer -7
Roy -7
Senjo -8
taidermynut -7
tworivers -8

Keep at it...

These guys have all met their goals.

vebada blanco
Archerybug
Broadside Shot
Erock313
liecabucks

Nice work men, please stay in until 9/01. We need you and staying in will help you keep it off.

Earthman - how was that full marathon?

liecabucks - impressive lack of body fat. I would be happy with looking like your starting picture. Did you get a Brazilian before those final shots were taken? You and slamdunk should trade pm's and discuss undies. Seriously - takes a lot of work and dedication to cut that much fat. Good for you...

I have gotten off track at 266 and need to get my act back together. I am going to recommite my self and give it one last whooraww.

Ram,

Can I get you to adjust my goal from 225 to 245?

Thanks

400bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom