MM Draw Odds ??

southslope82

I had a question about the draw odds on this website.
When it lists Bonus tags- I take it thats like the expo tags, land owner tags, Auction tags, Etc... Am I right? sure are alot of bonus tags versus total tags some hunts have about 1/2 bonus!!

First of all I am going to assume you are talking about Utah because alot of folks from Utah seem to think this is a Utah only site or that everyone on here is from Utah (sorry that has always bugged me). But for your ? No I don't belive so. With out looking at them I belive that is the guaranteed tags that %50(%50 in Utah %75 in WYO ect...) of go to the highest point holders. Expo tags, land owner tags are not counted in draw odds. The #'s after that are not in yellow are the random draw odds.

While were on the subject when does Nevada post the 2010 odds? Sure seems like they should of been up by now.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-10 AT 04:57PM (MST)[p] In Utah 50% of the tags go to the people with the most points. Those tags are the bonus permits. The other 50% goes into the random draw.

Well sorry Moosey69,,,, I was just checking utah draw odds and not other states didn't occur to me that some of the bonus tags didn't apply to other states. Thanks 325wsm that makes alot more sense I was scratching my head for a minute.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-10 AT 08:24AM (MST)[p]Nevada won't post their draw odds until the spring, after the return cards are all turned in and tabulated.

They put it all in one table, draw odds, harvest percentage, percentage of 4 pts (deer), 6 pts (elk) 160 + (sheep), etc, etc.

It is usually in March prior to applications coming out.

It doesn't matter when Nevada posts there draw odds, there's not a computer in the world that can fiqure your odds with 5 choices that everyone can put in for. I'll you can go on is people 1st choices, which don't mean SH__!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom