Mmer sighting

7560img_20141215_113926_922-1.jpg

Randy Travis up to his old tricks again? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

What I need is pepper spray and a tazer...the freak flashes women and children ....he is going to get a surprise if he does it to the wrong redheaded person ;)

You gonna show Him your RUGER Lil Red?

Stay Safe out there!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

.....WTF is Dudley Doorite when this is going on in front of you????....sleeping on the couch????

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

I took care of him, calls the cps took pics of the fool and they have him on film at target....but he will rid the lighting or the pepper spray if I ever catch him or ill just shoot his nuts off ;)

Oh Oh! Lil Red is on the warpath. All you PREEEVERTS better find a hole to hide in or you are going to speak in a high voice.
Lil Red, I will confess. IT WAS BESSY DOING IT. Eel was planning to drive though SLC and wanted to slow the traffic down and figured that the sight of Bessy driving around naked would do it as all those Utards gawked at him. Only cost Eel 20 bucks to get Bess to do it.

RELH

Everyone knows it's not me. You'll never see me driving through SLC as long as I live..:D

I might hire Bessy to do it though.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Seriously if I see him again , I will knock on his window pepper spray him, and have cops on standby to arrest his a$$ !!!...I loathe perverts

They caught the guy, he claims he wasn't driving and wasn't naked (of course ) and all they can do is watch him ....I hope to meet up with this creep again just so he gets caught red handed.

fireball, if he's sitting in his car naked, I'm pretty sure at some point he'll be red handed.:)

j/k I hope he's caught!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom