MMers in the new Eastmans

COBUK

Congrats to Predator and BUCKSPY for their articles in the new Eastmans' journal.

It's always nice seeing our very own in the magazines.

Both good reads.

pred....remember your story from here....kinda cool seeing how it's laid out in the magazine.

Good Sheep huntin' info there in BS article too.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-07 AT 05:32PM (MST)[p]great read Lisa, I almost forgot about the HUGE ZIT you found when caping...Had me ROFL.
46c0e95539fd7c43.jpg

All hail the Speedgoat Queen.
46c0e9f13cefe422.jpg

Ah yes, the antelope zit caper.......BUWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA.

Do I smell gazebo???

I am sad that Lori's half of the story didn't make it in, I'll have to post it in the Antelope Forum....it'll make ya laugh harder than mine, I promise!

And Buckspy has had waaaay more cool adventures than me....all hail the Buckster!

Pred

Real good reads on both articles--Pred and Bucky-- and many good reads in the whole dang issue!

Some real nice muleys harvested too!

Robb

Alright I'm slow, give it to me in black and white, Who is who and on what pages.

Got it in the mail box yesterday, didn't set it down for 3 hours, got to love the DIY issue!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-07 AT 10:52PM (MST)[p]Congrats on some great hunts both Pred and Lori.

I got a great laugh out of the caping fiasco.....LOL! I could picture that. Predator, what do you think it was? a old wound?

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-07 AT 12:25PM (MST)[p]Hiker, that was the only thing we could come up with. An old cowhand (and I mean old, as in old as dirt) said that it might have been from a snakebite....said the prongies are so curious that they often are bit by rattlers out there.

It wasn't full of pus, it was full of curd-like material. Stunk like hell! Since I punctured it, we mashed it around to see if a bullet or broadhead might be in there, perhaps even a cactus spine, but nothing was there. It was only in the skin, not the muscles layer, which looked fine.

You can even see it in the picture, it looks like he has a goiter on his neck.

EWWW!!!

OH, and I posted Lori's half of that story over on the Antelope forum. Those with wives and girlfriends who are first time hunters will laugh, I guarantee!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom