More Bighorns

johnnyh

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-10 AT 04:16PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-10 AT 04:15?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-10 AT 04:05?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-10 AT 03:48?PM (MST)

Taken with 5d mark ii and 100-400 lens, on a PONTOON BOAT with a monopod. not the sharpest but it'll do

enjoy
johnny

LONER.jpg

meanlookin.jpg

cropped more
meanlookincropped.jpg

one i photoshopped and printed a 24x36 poster for my buddy who took me to the lake that day, Whatcha Think?

spankypic.jpg

RE: enjoy

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-10 AT 11:44AM (MST)[p]wow, great ram! beautiful animals . . .

What is that guy skiing on and were the heck can you ski and see sheep all in the same place! count me in!

www.tonybynum.com

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

RE: enjoy

They call that an air chair. I tried one once. Very difficult for beggining but alot of fun. You can really get high in the air. Guys that are good at it can do huge flips. It's cool because of the hydrofoil it is smooth even if the water is rough.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom