most annoying

Long Time Member
.....the posts where two or three segments of mmers fight like cats and dogs over (enter previously fought over post here).....or the threads were the mmers pile on and hump a leg like a pack of sex starved Chihuahuas?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Claude Dallas posts...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

guys that contribute nothing but read all the posts to find something to complain about.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

..the ones where a group of friends play grab ass like they was on facebook or something & nobody else really gets what they are talking about.

Flounder must have put his foot down 'cause it seems to have come to a grinding halt. lol

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>guys that contribute nothing but read
>all the posts to find
>something to complain about.
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

+1

I Guess Fondler didn't like AyA?

I kinda liked His Posts!

I know when AyA got Banned,several MM'ers couldn't Post anymore,LMMFAO!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom