mother natures who who

theox

Very Active Member
this pretains to elk as i was scouting elk when i came a across mother nature you know what! hope i dont get in trouble just thought it was funny!
4a7670a73e3cbe8e.jpg

It's just WOOD people!! Whoa nope nope can't say that, hmmm stumped?? Nope can't say that either...yup good luck :)

~Z~

well its just weird there is a hole in the the tree thats all im pointin out how extraordinary mother nature is

Did anyone else see the one to the right and behind the first. That must be a good patch of P........ine!!!!!

That's man-made!

They're trail markers on the trees you gutter-goofs! HaHa! J/K

No, seriously, can't you guys see the other mark on the next tree down the trail?

I would follow them and see where they go!

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

yes there are actually several in a row!..,.this one is the better tho. any idea what causes this?

We own some property up in the mtns. and this is what some individuals or companies do to show a property or surveying line. It is called "Blazing". My dad just did our property last year. But I still like to think you are in mother natures honey hole:)

We would use either an axe or a machete and make a cross cut at top and bottom approx 12" apart then chip out the middle. Paint the exposed area to: 1, make it easy to see and 2, keep bugs from killing the tree. As you can see this does not kill the tree and leaves a marker for years to come.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom