Mr. Adams

M

mmbeeeer

Any word on when you will be restocked on the new coues book. I got a letter from you in the mail saying that you'd ship 'em when you got 'em. Hope it is soon, Brian

Brian, I think Duwane is just getting back from the Kaibab first hunt. I also know that he has not shipped any books yet, he has not received them from the printer. My guess would be they will be out within a few weeks. I cant wait either, I want to see this first coues book....... Allen......

Yeah, no kidding about waiting for the book. I am really new to coues hunting as this was my second year. I ordered the book and hoped to have read it prior to the season (I had the first hunt in unit 33) in order to elevate my odds. Ohh well, next year will come soon enough and I'll be ready. Hey Bura, I'll be giving you a call about the mule deer area for an archery hunt and I appreciate you lending a hand. Thanks again, Brian

My partner and I were in Duwane's camp on Saturday. Needless to say, he and Mike were both working thier butts off trying to satisfy their clients. I hope they did well.

Dan in Arizona

Dan: Did you get a chance to see the 190 buck one of the clients shot? I understand that Duwane took the largest muley off the Kaibab so far.....I will be in one of the camps on the 22nd with Frank Lopez. I understand the deer are rutting and should be in full swing for the second hunt. Duwane leaves somewhere around this thursday for an Elk hunt then back to the Kaibab for the 22nd hunt........I am really excited about going up to be camp helper/cook/bottle washer & maybe glasser...... Allen......

Not to mention that you will probaly learn some stuff! :O) Good luck on your upcoming hunts, Brian

Allen, I have a feeling with your upcoming trip to Kaibab with one of THE best guides inthe state and probably the country, you're in for a learning lesson of a life time! I wish you the best of learning and take lots of phots to share. Also, maybe take a note pad and pencil and carry it in your shirt pocket to jot down quick notes to refer back to later...

Have fun...

Scott G.

Hey Allen, thanks for the help yesterday. I went to wide world of maps and got a forest service map of the are we talked about. It sure did help refresh my memory about the area. Hopefully, I will be able to get out there and do some scouting and find some good spots to camp, waterholes and of course some deer. Thanks again for the help. Brian

Brian: I cant sleep so I figured I would check the board. There is some year round water where you are going, and when I am back from my hunt tomorrow, I will let you know where to look........ Allen......

Thanks Allena nd good luck on your hunt. As you will see when you get back, we have a play by play going on reference your hunt and all the bets are that you'll make the kill. I checked on some maps and found the spot (at least I think I did) that you were telling me about. Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom