Muzzleloader

Coyote_chaser

My buddy is looking for a muzzleloader that is Idaho legal for sale. Let me know if you have one. Preferably sighted in and ready to go.

short notice huh?????....lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

That would be preferable if it is for our late season elk tag in December. I know 2 months worth of shooting is not near enough for the MM ethics crowd but we will do our best! :)

>That would be preferable if it
>is for our late season
>elk tag in December. I
>know 2 months worth of
>shooting is not near enough
>for the MM ethics crowd
>but we will do our
>best! :)

++

I'll work up a load for ya, show your "buddy" how to load and cap, throw in a possible bag with coordinates, and have it sighted in so he can go tomorrow...$10,000 unless he's an out of stater then I would have to double it

I have a CVA WOLF NORTHWEST SS/BLACK .50, I would be willing to part with. I also have some powder, bullets, and some other accessories. PM me if your interested. Thanks.

I would advise against a strikerfire by Traditions. The spring that pushes the firing pin forward gets gummed up through normal use and doesn't push the pin hard enough to ignite the primer. Sometimes simple = mo' better. . .. . What I meant to say is I have a stikerfire for sale - $275!

>I would advise against a strikerfire
>by Traditions. The spring that
>pushes the firing pin forward
>gets gummed up through normal
>use and doesn't push the
>pin hard enough to ignite
>the primer. Sometimes simple =
>mo' better. . .. .
>What I meant to say
>is I have a stikerfire
>for sale - $275!

Plus that! My son had a solid black wolf sitting at 90 yards last month. Pulled the trigger and nothing. Gummed-up firing pin spring. First time that's happened. Spent a couple hours pulling the gun apart and cleaning that spring.

sage_mule, you should sit down because I have some important news for you. . . I am your son! I had to create a new profile because I forgot my old username and password!

JOLLY60 is a helicopter thing.

>sage_mule, you should sit down because
>I have some important news
>for you. . . I
>am your son! I had
>to create a new profile
>because I forgot my old
>username and password!
>
>JOLLY60 is a helicopter thing.

Now, if true, that's funny!! LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom