muzzy 4 blade vs muzzy 3 blade

C

coyote456

so ive been shooting all brand names of broadheads and this week i tried the muzzy 4 blade and i couldnt get the darn thing to fly the same it was all over the place so i decided ill try the muzzy 3 blade original and it hit every mark i aimed at has any of u had this experience?

could be a few things but it sounds like the front is doing the steering with the 4 blades so maybe all you needed to do is add more fletchings or larger fletchings to the rear.

or

maybe the 4 blade is heavier and is causing the spine to be weaker.

cant say for sure with the details you've given us.

Same for me, I hated the Muzzy 4-blade. I never tweaked with my spine weight or fletching to try and fix it. I just got rid of them and went back to a G5 Montec. Straight and True again.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

That's funny, I had the opposite problem when I shot them.

Shoot Shuttle T Locks now and never have broadhead tuned my bow, they shoot better than I can.

I had the same problem with the Muzzy MX-4. Those things were all over the place. I'm sure my bow could have been tuned better but I found another BH that flew perfect so I switched. I've been thinking about trying the Muzzy 3 blade simply because you get 6 for the same price that most other brands charge for 3.

I had the opposite problem as well. Muzzy 3 blade all over the place and no problem with the 4 blade. I have great faith in the Muzzy 4 blade and have used it with great sucsess for several years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom