Muzzy deer hunt camp company

Smokepole

Plans changed recently and my only hunt this year will be a northern region muzzy deer. I bought the premit just before they sold out. I already have an idea of what I would like to do, right now I'm on my own, DIY. However, my wife would prefer that I did not hunt on my own. I told her I like hunting on my own but, it's the camp at night that I would enjoy some company. Actually, I just went through major surgery and she is worried that I will not be back in shape and does not want me to be alone up on the mountain (she loves me and is worried for me, thanks hun).

Anyway, is there anyone out there that is looking for camp company during the muzzy hunt? My place or yours, it doesn't really matter. I will be scouting out my place as best I can just as soon as I can.

You can PM or email me and let's start planning!

Smokepole

Any luck finding Company for your hunt? I usually hunt the muzzleloader, but this year I am doing the rifle. When are you planning on going? And how long do you plan on staying? I might be able to talk the wife into letting me go along with ya if you still need someone. Let me know, I'll see what I can do.

I have a Northern tag as well, but where I hunt might not be conducive to a bad back. But if you need a partner, I don't care where I hunt, as long as I'm hunting!

BUT I'm betting your wife wouldn't appreciate a gal in your camp, neither. LOL

Pred

"BUT I'm betting your wife wouldn't appreciate a gal in your camp, neither. LOL

Pred "

exactly what I was thinking while reading your post pred....LOL

JB

So what you're asking for is someone you don't have to see during the day and can pack your animal at night. You're a tricky one.

Actually, I have not found anyone to come with me or for me to go with yet. I have the week of September 22nd off from work and I was planning to pack in early and hunt Wednesday through Saturday if necessary. Where I'm planning to hunt is a few miles packed in on my back and hunting some very steep terrain and doing spot and stalk. I'm not looking for anyone to do my work but, having someone in camp makes the time much more enjoyable when you can share stories, laugh and re-live the days events. I plan to do a couple hikes this week and do some scouting.

Thanks!
Smokepole

I was in your position last year and did have someone come to my aid. Good luck, I hope someone comes forward. I have a Central tag this year but you would be welcome in my camp.

Ridgetop

Thanks, for the offer. Even if I do head out on my own, I'll still be just a phone call away (which is what I have done a number of times in the past). If I really wanted too, I could always hike in and out each day vs. wakeing up and already being on top of the mountain.

Smokepole

Ya know D-cup, if we weren't so jealous all the time, I might have a whole lot more hunting buddies!!

Seriously, I do understand, I dunno how well I would take that.

"let me get this right, dear, just because I don't want to go to deer camp, you want this other girl will go with you??!!"

RIIIIIGHT.

Can you imagine, oh I dunno, me and TripleK in the same camp.

Ya'll couldn't handle it!!

LOL!

T
I started putting the kids in for Southern Utah general deer permits. My son drew this year as a youth rifle permit and I'm taking him down there to hunt with some friends I have that live around Richfield. My daughter will likely draw next year and we'll do the same thing with these friends next year.
Smokepole

Can you imagine, oh I dunno, me and TripleK in the same camp.

Ya'll couldn't handle it!!

Pred...
Its hard to imagine you and Peggy in the same camp, I dont know how you two would find time to hunt with all the chatter and picture taking going on....

Whaaaat???!!! See, Nate, you haven't seen us hunt. We hardly say a word because we enjoy just being out there;

And AWAY FROM YOU AND PLEASEDEAR!! LOL j/k, Robb, don't hurt me.....at least not my draw hand, please.

I made it up the mountain today and did a little scouting. I know the pic is a long way off but, the three deer in the pic are all 4x4 bucks. I seen one other spike and six does/fawns. I was hopeing to see more but, just didn't get up on top early enough to still catch them out in the open like I wanted too.

3Bucks.jpg

Smokepole

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom