My 2004 doe

alsatian

I shot this doe deer opening morning with a .243 using 100 grain Winchester Power Point cartridges. She was about 30 yards away. I had watched a previous doe pass in front of me in the opposite direction about an hour earlier, but had not been able to mount my rifle without spooking her. After slowly trying to mount my rifle while she turned away/turned towards me/turned away/turned towards me, the earlier doe ran away. This doe which I took walked along the same trail at the same close distance totally oblivious to me. Survival of the fittest I guess!

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures that are smaller and aren't so nastily pixilated to get under the 100K threshold? I take my pictures with a Fuji S-5000 finepix digital camera.

41b4aede2ecd10cd.jpg

Congrats! Nothing wrong with fillin' the freezer.

I had the same question a while back, and posted it to the forum. Currently it's on the 2nd page of this forum, entitled "Resizing Pics." Take a look at the suggestions I was given. I've tried that IrfanView and for a small little utility that is free, it works great. Of course photoshop and other apps like that work great for that sort of stuff as well (if you don't mind forking out the $).

Here is a link to that topic:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID21/762.html

I hope this helps you out. Let me know if you have any other questions, or need some assistance.

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom