My 2010 Antelope!

• Thread starter thebuckstopshere518
  • Start date
T

thebuckstopshere518

Here are some pictures of my antelope I got around 3:00 pm opening day. After a small buck with five does spooked off the water we noticed this guy standing about 3 or 4 hundred yards out. It took him 45 minutes to and hour to make it to the drinker and when he did i let my arrow fly. It struck him in the front shoulder and went all the way into his opposite back leg from 30 yards. That was my first archery hunt and i must say it was one of the coolest things i have ever done. Definately hooked for life!!!
5712p8010562.jpg

6375p8010565.jpg

Great buck ! On your first archery hunt ?! Nice job. I think you win the prize for the first posted MM harvest of the year. I seem to recall Founder offering some great prize for this accomplishment - right Brian ?

I wish you the best of luck! This was in Nevada by the way....Oh yeah and is there really a prize?

Sorry, I was just pimpin' the Founder. There's no prize that I know of. Probably should be though, eh ? Congrats again on a fine Antelope ! Chip

Nice Buck, I am heading up on wednesday for my NV hunt unit 12, 13, 14. What unit were you hunting?

Mark

Another thing I didnt mention is that i owe it all to my father-in-law. He showed me the water and hunted with me. He even gave me his old bow to keep. We definately had a great time. I hope you guys have as much fun as we did. Good luck!

Nice job and great buck. And to think its your first critter with a bow. That makes it even sweeter. There is just something very special in taking a critter with an arrow and its something that has to be experienced because it can't be explained!

Congrats on a job well done and on some fine photos to boot!

Five of us drew out in Wyoming and we will try our hand at trying to fill 5 tags, as we are all bowhunters.

I went up and sat a blind last week and here are a couple photos I was able to take.

38.jpg

26.jpg

6.jpg

Once again a big congrats and good luck to the rest of you Pronghorn hunters.

Have a good one. BB

I really hope you guys are able to fill your tags! Good luck and thanks for the great comments. Nice pictures by the way

TBSH518
Nice, VERY nice. Congratulations!
Getting a Pronghorn with a bow is a high-point for sure. You deserve to be proud.

BB.
Great photos of your future trophy and good luck in Wyo.

Zeke

Great job, very cool Hope we have the same luck here in AZ, my oldest son has his first archery antelope tag and we set up a blind sunday night he will be sitting starting friday

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom