my 2010 mount is home

moondizzle

I thought I would share some pics,I think Schiermeier Taxidermy did an excellent job and thanks to my good friend Mitch Olsen for the pedestal they bothdid an awesome job.
652img_20140214_153019.jpg

3162img_20140214_152912.jpg

Nice! They just did finished up my buck from 2012. Love their work. If I remember correctly you won the big buck contest at the twin falls sportsmans that year? I was amazed at how many were over the 200" mark this year.

Holy $hit! That was in 2010!!!? I remember you posting this buck and I could have swore this was 2012!!! Time is flying...

Anyway, congrats again on this stud of a Mule Deer buck. How did you do last season?

The mount and pedestal look great together. They both did outstanding work for you. That's an awesome buck.

Sorry guys it is my 2011 deer my computer is down so I was trying to do it from my phone. Thanks for the comments. I don't know who loves it more me or my boy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom