My 2014 public land archery buck

dmaxarchr

6284image.jpg

I know its a little late but I finally decided to share my archery buck. I shot this buck sept 14 on the first day I was able to hunt for the season. This buck and I had a stare down for about a minute while I was at full draw waiting for him to step out of the aspens he was behind. The exit hole looks high but he was standing uphill at 30'yrds when he stepped out to bolt I let the arrow fly and double lunged him. He ran about 60 yards and fell over. Hope u guys enjoy!

That's a fine looking buck, the velvet looks to be in good shape too. Should make a great looking mount.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks for the comments guys! 12gauge I took this buck to paul over at imperial. He said the velvet was in great shape and as well taken care of as it can get. I went thinking of getting a shoulder mount but he convinced me that a buck of that quality should be a pedestal mount so u can have a 360 view so a pedistal mount it is.

Beautiful deer!! Thanks for sharing. I'm hoping to get an awesome velvet muley such as yours eventually. The velvet looks like it's in great shape too. It would be my luck that I'd shoot one, and it would tumble down the hill and tear half of it off. Glad it worked out well for you. Congrats again!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom