My credit card was charged

Bugler

I woke from a weird dream last night that my brother and I had drawn tags for mountain beaver. That the tags were highly coveted because a group had bought up all the other wildlife in years past and they were near extinct .
The mtn beaver was the only animal left to hunt and we had drawn the tag.
True story I actually dreamt that. The credit card was just a little fun.
The waits killin me this year .

give me your credit card number and I will charge it up....lol........ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Cowboy up --- the altitude's gettin' to you

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Bad Karma Bugler!!

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature or fellow MM'ers

Kidding aside, may you draw the tag you most desire this year.

You just need a swift kick in the nuts and you will be ok for another week or so.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Aw c'mon Gator. Whys every one so testy ? Remember the days of the ole pink slip in the mailbox, before we had the phone number to call or credit card hits? I do.
Ive been the victim of the cruel posts in the past too so I thought I'd give a little back. Good luck to you all except those that put in for 5bs and 27 ha.

Hell I think I remember the Pony Express. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom