My first archery bull WY #45

elkhuntn247

I drew unit 45 on a type 9 tag this year and was stoked in hopes of snagging my first bull with a bow. and I did just that. not a monster but couldnt be happier with him!

40 yards broad side

4905phpowrsowpm.jpg

6940php9e5lmypm.jpg

Congrats elkhuntn!! Nice Bull!

You might think about enlarging that bottom photo. It's a classic great shot that you'll look back on and treasure forever!!

Joey

Sweet hunt, great bull, excellent photos!

Congratulations on a fine bow bull. I'll bet that very few hunters will ever kill a bull that good with a bow!

Enjoy the ride.

Zeke

Thats a great bull. Way to go. Nothing like your first archery elk. You will remember that one forever. Congrats !!!

hey thanks a ton guys! it was a hunt ill never forget! ill make a nother post with a story and more pics! high country, horses, wall tent the whole shabang!

Congrats on a great lookin bull. I too drew a 45 tag and will be headin up this weekend. Can't wait to hear the story.

Tell ya what bud, some people on here think thier poop don't stink and try knockn people down who get anything over a 350. I am telling you that your bull is one to be proud of and want to give you a well deserved aplause! Congats, good job and awesome stick slinger bull!

Your off to a fast start!!! Nice bull man!! Great looking bull, any bull with a stick is something to be proud of...

thanks guys your the best! I hunted my butt off for him! now if I could just find someone to mount him without breaking my bank :/

Elk hunting isnt easy, especially with a bow. Good looking 6 point. Hopefully MT blesses me with 5 point! Good job man.

Very nice. Got to love a great bull like that.
Great looking area. A friend has that same unit later in the year. Any help you can give just would be appreicated just PM if you can Thanks..

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Great bull man, that looks like some beautiful country, and I'm sure the effort makes it an even greater trophy...!!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom