My kids late season tags

tailgunner

6911turkey_elk_deer_2011_124.jpg

2950turkey_elk_deer_2011_115.jpg

4776turkey_elk_deer_2011_118.jpg

My daughter drew a late season muzzleloader elk tag so I bought my son a turkey tag and took the family huntin a few days before Thanksgiving.Things went well we had wild turkey and back straps for Thanksgiving.I hope everyone had as much fun as we did over the Holiday.

That is fantastic! Keep them all involved in hunting and the outdoors and you won't regret it!!!

Great job!! It's awesome to see the young lady with such a huge smile with her bull. Your son looks happy with his turkey too!

Thanks for keeping the tradition going!

My family did the same thing, only with a youth encouragemet cow tag & we didn't find any turkeys, but still had a great time.

What unit were you in?

Good Job! The family that hunts together "eats a lot of elk and turkey"! Congrats to Ty and Bobbi, they are hunting machines just like their dad.

Hey Gambler :We were in unit 13 this is the third bull my daughter has taken on that hunt.I like it because the kids are on Thanksgiving break and don't miss school.Happy Holidays.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom