My Mounts Are Almost Done

M

maddglasser

I just got a pic of my 32" archery buck from the taxi, Colton Bagnolli. I am pumped to get this dude up on the wall! Colton does awesome work and gets it done fast.

8972img00056.jpg

Travis

LAST EDITED ON May-20-10 AT 12:17PM (MST)[p]We'll try on Troy's computer!

6000img00056.jpg

This buck is a 40's unit rifle buck from 2 years ago.
5332img00057.jpg

This buck is Troy's muzzy buck

8386img00058.jpg

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

Thanks guy's. I am excited to get them up. Colton does great work and I will be happy to welcome the new family members!

I really like antlers with alot of character. The buck's right side looks really cool with the back fork twisted like it is. It makes me wonder how he did that to himself?

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Yeah that is weird I was looking at that myself. I never really noticed it before

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

8638059.jpg

Travis great bucks and congrats. This is a rifle buck a few years back from the 40's unit. Lets see some pics of bucks that you guys have taken from the 40's units!

Hope this comes through since I've never posted a photo on this website before.
2 unit 42 bucks, the left a rifle buck, the right an archery buck

1125091452.JPG

LAST EDITED ON May-20-10 AT 11:09PM (MST)[p]Okey doke. Heres a few of my dinks but they aint 40's bucks!

2000 Strip buck I just couldnt pass
1218002.jpg

Colorado 3 Pt
3871001.jpg

Calif Archery buck
1892003.jpg

I know, and it's too darn bad! Haha! Got your message Travis. I'll try to get in touch over the weekend. Gonna be headin your way in the next few weeks. We need to chew the fat and go chase some yotes!

Yeah buddy, keep um comin. I love seeing these pics boys! PLease keep 'em coming!

Damn Travis! Gotta love those desert bucks. You already post a story on that buck? If not lets hear it...

Creed, great bucks you got there too. When were those taken?

hunter1, who did your mounts?

Wish I had a pic to post but hopefully soon.

Keep the pics coming!

chris favor in flagstaff,az mount-n-view taxidermy does all my mounts. i have 13 still to pick up. i need to hurry up and get my trophy room built as i am just about out of room in the house now. lol

I use Chris as well, he does some great work!

13 still to pick up?! Did you go to Africa or did you shoot an animal in every western state this year?!

Thats right Bruce! There are some great bucks still out there. My archery 32 was taken in 06 in unit 42. Now many people say the bucks are few and far between, well looks like we got lucky! Bruce my gosh- awesome bucks!!!

Wow, Colton Bagnolli, I haven't heard that name in 15 years. He and I went to elementary school together. Is he still chumming around Chandler? Does he have a website or anything I can use to contact him? I have a couple critters I need done and Alfred Ellison wasn't taking anymore work last time I called.

If you PM me I will give you his phone number. I am very happy with the work Colton did for me. He is still right there in Chandler.

Travis:

Neat bucks!

Would you believe I'm taking Colton striper fishing on the 17th at Lake Mead? Guess he bought one of my trips at one of the conservation banquets.

Boy are we gonna have a lot to talk about!

Don Martin

Thanks for the response, I actually got a hold of Colton through his website. Thanks for your help, it looks like he does some good stuff.

Quest. The mount turned out pretty good!!! I still drool everytime I go back and look at the original pic!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

I got to fish with Colton and Megan Bagnoli last Saturday, and if his taxidermy work is like he fishes, he is top notch!

Here are a couple of photos. Megan got big fish of the night, plus the "save" of the night.

I got up to throw out some of "Don's Secret Sauce" when wham over the side went my Fenwick and Shimano combo.

About five minutes later, Megan gets a bite and when she reels up, she has my line---and fish--and rod-reel--all together.

Now that is one lucky save!

Megan, thanks so much!

Don Martin
Striper Hunters

4601colton_and_megan_bagnoli_2_july_17_2010.jpg

Look who has the BIG FISH!

Here is the "group" photo. We ended up with 97 fish, including 24 channel catfish, which is a new record for catfish for us in one night.

Good job Colton and Megan!

Had a ball, these are fishing fools, folks!

Don Martin
Striper Hunters

6448colton_and_megan_bagnoli_july_17_2010.jpg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom