My season in a nutshell (pics)

marley

Very Active Member
Started off with my CO muzzy elk hunt with my best friend.

82652012-09-08_08.48.53.jpg

Then on to my Utah Willard Peak goat hunt with my brother and best friend.

74646263mtngoat.jpg

Next was a CO antelope hunt with my son for his first hunt.

1332398352_167440120062167_923830082_n.jpg

81322832cutters.jpg

And last tag of the year was filled yesterday with my brother flying out to be with me on my CO 4th season deer tag.

83232012_deer.jpg

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/5841photo_(2).jpg

What an awesome season. My son and I went 5 for 5 on our tags this year. He still has a youth late season cow tag that we hope to fill soon but what an awesome season with great family and friends. Happy holidays to all on mm and thanks for the help from a few of the members (you know who you are).

that is a temendous year Marley!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

Way to go Marley! Looks like a fun year, and more to come.
Keep taking that boy! Mine are now 19, 22, and 26. They still love to go with me, and we have a great time.
Great job!
Mike

Disagree..... your season would have been better if you would have killed an alligator with me! J/K you did have a home run season. congrats!

Marley,
If I recall you had a dicey summer with the wildfires near your home, but it looks like things turned around big time for you!
Awesome year Sir Marley...it must suck to be you! LOL
Congratulations. I always like it when good guys win.

Great Job!

Can you post anymore pictures of the rack of your buck? The cheater looks very similar to my buck from last year.

What a season to remember, eh? All are nice critters, but that bull elk is absolutely a stud! Congratulations, marley and thanks for sharing.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Outstanding year!

How old is your boy? Mine will be 2 in June but I'm wondering what's a good age to start him...

My son is 12 years old but has been running the hills with me since he was 6 years old. He knows more about how to hunt big game now than I ever did at even 30 years old. My best hunt of the year was when my son got his antelope on a dead run at 200 yards. I was watching the antelope through the binos expecting my son to wait until he stopped when BOOM and he hit the dirt without a twitch. I said, "I thought I told you to wait for them to stop." He said, "I had a good shot." Confident little bugger, LOL.

To complete our season, my son Hunter filled his last tag yesterday with a perfect shot on his first elk. What a season!!

8232hunterselk.jpg

Congrats on a great hunting year. Love the photo with your sonand all his excitment!!!hanks for sharing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom