My South Central Muley

MIJOBCFD

It was a hard hunt this year. Very hot and dry and the deer were'nt moving around too much. We did'nt see many deer this year compared to others. We saw a few does and a lone cow elk. but I got lucky and was in the right place at the right time. I don't mind being lucky at all! I know he is no record breaker, but I was wondering what you guys think he scores. He's a 5X5 with a 25 inch outside spread. I don't really care about the score just curious. He's a trophy in my eyes so I'm getting a shoulder mount done on him.
9491179.jpg

8075185.jpg

9362198_-_copy.jpg

Great buck! I think Carl at Mountain Legends Taxidermy is one of the best! He is a great guy, very humble. Check out his website. Congrats again!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom