Mysterious Encounters

You're probably opening a can of worms on this web site. :) I have seen tracks in NW Arizona in the Hualapai Mountains south of Kingman. A very creepy site to see to tell you the truth. I never believed in all the Bigfoot hype until I seen tracks first hand. We dismissed them as human tracks due to how large they were and the terrain is too hard on the normal human foot. They could have been fake but who would have taken the time to make fake footprints???? Let's here everybody else's stories on this subject or any other strange things that we see while out and about in the woods!

I have a friend in california who used to guide fishermen into the back country in the summer. One time he was coming down a trail that had a bunch of switch backs on it when he saw a cloud of dust fly up on one of the switch backs below him. At that same time,the horses and mules started going crazy! My buddy told me his animals were used to bears and lions etc. and would not have given him that reaction.When he got down lower he saw the tracks and swore to me they were so huge and ape-like that they could only have been a bigfoot.He was so freaked he got off the mountain as fast as he could.This was about 20 years ago.

On a field trip this last fall we found some "bigfoot" tracks along a creek. They were absolutely massive, it was kinda weird. Wanna know the scary part, it was in Oregon, not from from where OldOregon lives, coincidence?

I was out on a deer hunt this last fall - a solo hunt in NM. I was pretty far back and in some thick and nasty stuff. I heard a very strange noise - almost a growl. I then realized it was my stomach!!!

JBone

We were hiking the north side of Glacier National Park.
This took place in the july of 1972, we were in route around the back side for a 7 day hiking and fishing trip.
you know, strip down run around naked, who carred.
we were coming up from logging mt cutting over the pass at trappers heading to Mt. cleaveland. you guys know there is a book there on each peak you can sign in on.
As we headed down this little drainage, thinks its called waterdog, nope just looked it up it was Waterton.
there clarly with its back to us sat this thing.
we scrambled to get our packs off and locate or camara.
pictures wern't first priorty, think sex on the soft green moss was the ticket that week.
anyway after locating the camara we crept closer and closer.
we stripped down, to nothing but skin. just incase we had to run, there wouldn't be any extra weight.
we pilled all our stuff under a large rock out crop
easy to find. and down to investigate we went. closer and closer, we had a huge pile of logs and rocks obscurring our veiw for a time this made our skin fell goose bumpy,
what if as we rounded this pile it was there, just there, stairing at us ready to give chase.
kill us and devower us who would know.
we stoppedglaired into each others eyes.
we know we had to continue on but we also knew it could be the last thing we do,
I spotted a large blanket of thick green moss,
We did it. Hopefully it didn't wind us.
Then we were bank on the stock.
It wasa nice to see my wifes breasts get so perky and her fanny such a rosey red, green cool moss will do that to you you know.
then there it was still crouched down by the creek, seaming to be washing something off. you could see the long grayish brown hair moving with the brease, what the h is it as we crept closer, if we could just get to that large tree and use it as our block we could sneek right up to with in 15 feet.
but damn its a huge creature, sue started wimpering about that it might have been the last piece of a#@ i was to get.
Thats when it hit home. not that i'm chickenshit, no the number one thing was to protect sue.
Maybe instead of getting right up there in its face, just chuck a rock at it an see what it does.

I was in central Arkansas on a deer hunt in 1996 when I encountered what I think was a sasquach. It was early in the morning right at dusk and I had walked about an hour before daylight to get into my treestand. I had only been up there for about 15 minutes and I smelled something foul. It was something that I had never smelled before but my first thought was that it was a either a bear or hog.

The smell went away so i didn't think too much about it after that, then from behind me I heard something moving in my direction. I turned slowly to see if it was a deer. To this day, I still do not know what I actually saw, but I am certain that it was a hairy creature standing upright on two legs. It had it's back to me at the time and it was rubbing it's right shoulder up and down an oak tree (almost as if to be scratching itself). It never looked up at me but it suddenly made an immediate 180 and took off running directly away from the direction that I was looking. It was extremely thick country so it dissapeared in a split second. I was bow hunting and did not have a pistol with me for protection, so needless to say, I was scared half to death at the time (this thing stood at least 7 feet tall). I got down to look for tracks and the ground was frozen so it did not leave any. Nor did it leave any hair on the tree. But once I got down there, it wreaked of what I had smelled earlier in the morning.

The rest of the way out I could not help but feel like I was being watched. It was the most eary feeling that one can't explain unless they have been in this situation.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-04 AT 08:06PM (MST)[p]ELKMASTER101
Did you see sasquach or squaw snatch??

The old man's got about a size 13, the first time I came home drunk in high school, I had a close encounter with a bigfoot :)

You see, this is what I mean. You open up and tell a story on this site that has been bottled up inside because you think you can confide in your fellow hunters and then you have these guys just make fun of you.

At least I can say I saw one whether you believe me or not!

I'm here and live after this truely frighting encounter,
snatch squach is truly a frightful sight in the light of day.
but some of the finest eating of all the wild game.

Relax Ferrelldude, it's all in good fun! It's a thread about Bigfoot for crying out loud! What the hell do you think people are going to do? Do you actually expect it to remain a serious thread?

S.

:)

PS: For the record, I don't believe you saw a Bigfoot.

Ever since my encounter with Sasquach in Arkansas I have been consumed by him. I have done a lot of research and marked where other sightings have taken place. I have a friend in Paulden, AZ named Lyle Vann. He is the foremost expert on these topics and a certified UFOlogist. He has shown me some pictures that he has captured of this creature.

You can also visit a website that will give you sightings by region and an indepth look at this large hairy man of the woods that we call Big Foot. Here it is www.bfro.net.

Ever since my encounter with Sasquach in Arkansas I have been consumed by him. I have done a lot of research and marked where other sightings have taken place. I have a friend in Paulden, AZ named Lyle Vann. He is the foremost expert on these topics and a certified UFOlogist. He has shown me some pictures that he has captured of this creature.
You can also visit a website that will give you sightings by region and an indepth look at this large hairy man of the woods that we call Big Foot. Here it is www.bfro.net

SHOOT, someones found my pet.
to night step out side look up at the stars and ask yourself outloud, are we ther only ones in this whole Fricken system.

So, I guess I must add......what type of poundage, arrow/broadhead recommendation would you have for squaw snatch......ugghhh I mean bigfoot? Also, how would you mount it - please Elkmaster101 do not go into graphic detail.....though, I am sure it would be entertaining!!!

JBone

To some this is no joke!!! The Bigfoot Research Center is organizing a Controlled search this year in Washington State with Team Leaders and teams splitting up area's and going over them with a fine tooth comb. Anyone can join the team,it cost $800.00.Go to www.bfro.com I believe it's on The Olympic Penisula.

I can't quit laughing about the Squaw Snatch.

Jbone,
My guess is poundage and broadheads are not nearly as important as shaft size. Good luck in your pursuit.

dang, this site is sorta like lightin' an abandoned apartment complex on fire in downtown phoenix. all kindsa wierdos come runnin' out. sasquatch in arkansas? if there was such a thing they'd have a season on it or it'd be protected. some o' the other stuff like "squaw snatch" is hilarious. what is a UFOologist? now that's funny, i don't care who ya are. and to be a famous one? all's i know is that my little brother wears size 18's, stands 6'8" and is furry as a javelina with the mange (some places there is patch or 2 missin') and that's the closest thing to a sasquatch i've ever seen, and i've been everwhere. really. rand mcnally asks me if their maps are right.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-04 AT 11:47AM (MST)[p]Let me get this straight Slider, this group wants to charge folks $800.00 to go help them look for a myth? And people really pay that? Any of you muley outfitters out there ever outfit a squaw-snatch hunt? How about a fishing trip for Nessie? What a racket! I'm in the wrong business! Too funny.... :)

Hey Lark, did your half man - half javelina like brother ever spend anytime in the woods in Arkansas?

S.

:)

HELP! HELP! HELP!

I am in frantic need of trying to find out how to call a squaw snatch in? Can you use decoys? Does Primos make a diaphram for this?

JBone

pfizer makes a diaphram for em, but it's too keep the females from havin' little ones. don't blow on it, it might be a used one. i don't know if my bro was ever in arkansas. he spent a lot of time in missouri developing the harrier jet, but i think was about as close as he came to there. he used to drink a lot tho, he coulda been lost for a week or so..... where can you go to get a degree in UFOology? my youngest kid is havin' a hard time decidin' on a major. maybe at my next class reunion i can tell everybody that my kid is a bigfoot hunter/UFO expert. does bein' a UFO expert mean ya gotta git probed?

I vote Skunkterd as having the best, and goddamned funniest, reply so far this new year!!! "Squaw snatch" made me friggin laugh out loud!!!

I vote Skunkterd as having the best and goddamned funniest reply so far this new year!!! "Squaw snatch" made me friggin laugh out loud!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-04
>AT 08:06?PM (MST)

>
>ELKMASTER101
>Did you see sasquach or squaw
>snatch??

I vote Skunkterd as having the best and goddamned funniest reply so far this new year!!! "Squaw snatch" made me friggin laugh out loud!!!

I had a horrible experience with bigfoot in Cheyenne Wyoming at the Rodeo. I didn't think I was going to ever escape that hairy woman. She sure left an impressive track though. The last thing I heard her say was "goony goo goo."

I had a horrible experiece with bigfoot in Cheyenne, Wyoming at the rodeo. I didn't think that I would ever escape that hairy woman. She sure left an Impressive track though. The last thing that I heard her say was "goony goo goo."

do'nt go bad mouthing no big footed hairy redeo chick.
just think of the mossy damp spot.
Come to think of it, I don't think did finnist telling you about my encounter.
latter.

That mossy damp spot........hmmmmm....didn't I see (in a movie) that used to prevent gang-green???? Wait......that is how they got it!!!!

JBone

Once I was in Silverthorn and the ugliest woman you ever saw walked by with a shirt on that said "GOOTCH".
All of us were laughing our aces off.
My father made the comment that she would make a good camp squaw to which complete hilarity broke out.
Sometimes I think back to what ever happened to "The Gootch" and often wonder if she is part of an endangered species.
Best,
Jerry

This is a prime example of what happens when elk hunters are not out scouting, hunting elk......we go nuts. Well, we already maybe, but these posts really show it.

JBone

every time it snows here bigfoot leaves track outside my girls window he wares a size 13 tenna shoe same as her boyfreand but they both swear it wasn't him out there so it must be bigfoot.

Well CM take a 30" auger and drill a hole right under that window about 8-9 feet deep and cover it up,you should know shortly if it Bigfoot or a Big problem. LOL

good idea i have a digger truck and could dig either a 30" or a 36" down to 15' when we drill street light footings we tell pedestrians that we are building drunk traps i've thought of hooking 120v to the window frame as a bigfoot deturent

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom