Nampa deer/goose hunting

FHMAN13

My brother moved up from utah about 10 years ago. He keeps telling me that he has no place to hunt deer around Nampa. Can some one point me in the right direction on what units around nampa that he should put in for. Also does he have a good chance of killing a deer in these units. I would love to get him back into deer hunting. The second part of my question has to do with goose hunting, I would like to find a place to hunt geese around nampa. I know this is a big game forum but I think someone could help me. If it is some thing you could help me out with please PM me. Thanks for your help

There are lots of geese on Lake Lowell near Nampa. The problem is you can't hunt them on the lake so you have to hunt fields. Finding a field to hunt around the lake is near impossible unless you have big bucks to pay the for a lease. Other than that you have to spend lots of time and fuel chasing flocks to find where they are feeding and then try to get permission. Unless you don't have a daytime job, goose hunting is a tough prospect. Now if you have a jet boat there is always the Snake River.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom