Nascar in Vegas...

PSC_bears17

Heading to the race this weekend for a good time....hoping to watch kenseth burn out on Sunday! Any other mm's heading down to the race this weekend?

Wish the Hell I Was!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

My parents are leaving today for this race. This will be the first race they have ever been to. My brothers and I got this for them for a Christmas present.

If anyone is there and you see a couple in their late seventies that look totally out of place, say hello to my parents.

>If anyone is there and you
>see a couple in their
>late seventies that look totally
>out of place, say hello
>to my parents.

MC, That made me laugh! You've just described about 20% of the people who attend the race.

I've been several times. A few things struck me; it's easier to follow the race on TV, It's easier (and more fun) to follow the race with a race radio and headset, it's one helluva event and it's way more than just the races! Totally fun all the way around even if you don't like the constant-left-turn stuff.

I'm missing it again this year. Bummed but I need the money for applications and can't do everything this year.

Zeke

If you want to see some real racing action sit along side East side I215 in SLC at 7:30am Monday through Friday. The racers are far more aggressive, cars run 4 and 5 wide, full throttle, no slowing down for yellows, more crashes and no one will be black flagged for excessive pit speed unless they catch you going double the posted speed. The average SLC driver makes Nascar look like a bunch of old blue hairs on a sunday drive.

LOL mulecreek!

Wish You wouldn't Advertise it though!

I'm still trying to talk Eel in to going for a Ride!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom