Nebo Unit/Stolen Cam

nebo12000

Well here we go again, trail cam thieves are on the loose. So... to whoever stole the trail cam out by the Golden Ridge... I consider anyone who would steal like that, the same type of person who wouldn't think twice about poaching or breaking the law if they think they could get away with it. You may not like someone intruding into "your territory" but we all have the right to use public hunting grounds legally. You may not agree with that, but what you think doesn't matter then, you obviously think "you own" the territory........ Too bad for you that you didn't get the other trail cam that not only took pics of the elk but also got pictures of you... I'd be covering your face wherever you might be hunting out in that area. The CO would probably like to talk to you.

Post his picture!

I've walked past several cameras, never even crossed my mind to mess with them. What a loser!!!!!

My cameras are always set in thick crappy places. Usually good enough to see what's around but not great. Setting a cam on trails or water is just giving it away IMO. You'd like to think hunter's have high morals but we have our share of d-bags. I've thought of mounting broadhead blades to the back of my cams & let the thieves slice their finger open.

Post His F'N Mullet!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Big surprise, there are so many punks out there. I agree, unless it's some out of the way place, putting your cam on a heavy trail or water is just giving it away, sad but true.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom