Nevada 78 105-107 121

G

G3

Posted on the Nevada thread but thought I would try here as well. Drew a non resident tag in 78 105-107 121 antelope tag this year. Not really worried about killing a booner goat as this was my second choice and will be a chance for my father, my daughter and myself to spend a hunt together. Anyone ever hunted these units or have any info that may help? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I got a nice 15" just south east of Currie there are quite a few out in that valley, seems like north east of there was some also.

Hey Piper! I missed a big 15" buck just south east of Currie last year. Im still kicking myself.

I harvested this buck about 3 years ago north of ely, Pm me and I will give you the lowdown
4a2d33dc168c99cb.jpg

mlycrzy- I didn't get him, my hunt was 8 years ago, thats a big flat valley, with some tough stalking. treedagain - thats a great buck

Thats a fun unit to hunt....I've taken a good goat there and helped on about 5-6 other hunts over the past 6 yrs or so. The bulk of the antelope in that unit hang out between McGill and Shellborn station. It a big valley with very few roads through the middle of it. Get some elevation and glass and you will be surprised at the number of goats you start to see. Stalking in close is another matter. :) Not many book heads in that area but of the 6 goats I've seen harvested one just made book at 82....email me and I can help you some more if you like.
[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom