Nevada Draw

Yeah, tell me about it...buuuuut, here's hoping to drawing some killer tags this year! :)

Hey Steve, going well! After the fall hunts last year, I put my head down and have been cranking on work. Now that spring has arrived and all the applications are due, been waiting for results. Especially interested in NV (sure hope I draw!!). I drew MT elk & deer and I see you drew MT also; congrats! How have things been with you?

LAST EDITED ON May-13-10 AT 11:17AM (MST)[p]So far so good here, Jason. I'm also waiting on the NV draw (I feel a sheep tag coming). Following that is the draw for special permits in Montana. We applied for ES elk tags in the Missouri Breaks - I'd like to hunt there rather than a general season unit.

Beyond that I have a whitetail hunt in Kentucky this year and am also planning on hunting back in Wisconsin in November.

Did you eat up all of that buck yet?

Raghorn Hunting Services
www.raghornhuntingservices.com
[email protected]

I finally drew a Utah elk tag after 10 years. If I pull a tag out of Nevada my wife will either divorced me/ upgrade time, or I will be looking for a second job. I have a very bad feeling I am going to pull a big tag. To be honest, I don't need another quality tag and would rather one of you guys get it. JB

P.S. Please turn off the tag Karma

Gloaters are trolls...lol!
what utah tag you pull?
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Yeah, almost all of that muley is gone...I'm trying to string it out another month or two. Did I hear rumor that you moved??? Say it isn't so!

Congrats on all your hunts; you're gonna be really freaking busy this fall!

Oh man! Then I guess you won't be hunting in NV this year, right? Stay in touch even though you're way east.

Steve, I'd love to help out however I can with the tags you draw - so let me know. Again, stay in touch dude! Congrats on a hopefully good move to the east for work.

LAST EDITED ON May-24-10 AT 12:48PM (MST)[p]Well I hope you all are feeling lucky, today may be your day!!!! Good luck boys!!!!!

I got in the back way and drew 194-196 muzzleloader! Any ideas on where to start? What did you all draw?

Steve

How do you get in the "back way" to find out what you drew and what you didn't draw?

Guessing the draw results are being uploaded...here's the message when trying to check application/return cards:

The Nevada return card website will be down until Wednesday, May 26th. If you need to submit a report, call 800-576-1020 and we will take your information.

LAST EDITED ON May-24-10 AT 03:56PM (MST)[p]Very funny cheese-whiz:) Good luck my friend. I think I was a little premature on my hopes, my wife will tell you the same! LOL

drawing takes place tomorrow the 25th at 10am.
I'm going to watch. dont' get to see much from what I hear but you get the explantion of how its done. Members of county advisory boards were invited to attend.

Sorry guys....I was just following suit! I figured I'd get a few wondering how it was possible to get in "the back way". I'll tell you what....if I have to tell you, you shouldn't even attempt it. You may have a slap in the face coming your way. :) Good luck drawing everyone. This is the year I HAVE to draw my Nevada tag. All of my eggs are in Nevadas basket. Say a prayer for me that I at least draw my Rubies tag with 7 points being split between myself and my Dad. (He's too cheap to buy points so I do it). Only a few more days left to wait.

Steve

My brother and I switch off every other year buying my dads license cuz hes to cheap also.

Thats too funny. The way I look at it is he's 65 or 66 so I only have so many years left of enjoying hunting with him. Luckily, he's still in pretty good shape. But...it will catch up with him. Its worth the money!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON May-25-10 AT 10:02AM (MST)[p]I have put my dad in the past few years too. He said it was a little payback for all the years in High school and college he put me in and paid for. Pretty sweet trade if you ask me because he paid for A LOT of Beer and Bar tabs:) In a sense I book his hunts. It has not worked out so far because it has been 7 years since he has drawn a tag! Good luck boys!!!

it was interesting and informative. didn't get to see any names or such. but they explained the procedure and answered questions.

Wow that is really cool. How long did the whole process take? Any errors or did it all runs smooth. I have always wondered how they conduct that draw!!

Ok so heres how I heard it was all going down. They were drawing to day, posting the results by Thursday and not doing withdraws from peoples banks till some time next week. Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it sounds like a better system. People can have time and make sure they have money in there bank so they dont overdraw blah blah blah.

I actually heard they'll be up at 10 am today from a _______who works there!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>I actually heard they'll be up
>at 10 am today from
>a _______who works there!
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

Good luck Rack!! I am hoping you pull a tag. This is only my second year for applying in Nevad so I am not expecting anything!!

wide awake drunk!!
work is screwed today! its Christmas morning ...do you know where your Nv tag is at?
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>I actually heard they'll be up
>at 10 am today from
>a _______who works there!
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

Alright, someone's yanking our chain...10:23 and no results. :(

Am I missing something - I have never received results before June 13 for the last several years, and always get the cc hit and the email before results get posted.

You usually recieve the tag via Mail around the middle of June but you can access the early results though http://www.huntnevada.com/ . The results are posted within 48 hours of the actual draw. The Draw this year was yesterday May the 25th. Results will be up by tomorrow (May 27th) by 5:00pm. There may still be a chance we see the results today but realistically I am guessing about 2:00pm Tomorrow.

can't... wait. excitement.. is. unbearable.

Today and tomorrow are the worst days.. especially if I dont draw. went out on a limb this year with some unit choices so heres hoping.

Good luck to everyone and lets cross our fingers for no later than 5pm today. otherwise I am sure there will be a new thread with everyone talking about their units. Talk to you guys when its all over.

LAST EDITED ON May-26-10 AT 12:39PM (MST)[p]hogliver, They posted within 48 hours last year. It sure beats waiting until mid june and doing the credit card checks.................. Utah guys, check and see if you can get this done next year for your draw? Why wait 2 weeks for the printing of tags and waiting on the mail? The same company does both states.

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom