Nevada is up, REALLY

htnfool

Good luck everyone.

I drew a 61-71 archery elk tag, SAWEET

Any help is great. i know it pretty good, never hurts for more info.

If anyone else needs hope in any of the unit 7 area. I got it pretty dialed in.

The Fool

Damm, another elk tag! That makes 3 this year, unit 10 AZ, WY GEN....

Is this one OK?

NONRESIDENT ANTLERED ELK MUZZLELOADER HUNT 4256 072

My dad and I drew Area 10 mid tags. I saw someone else here that drew a 221E rifle Elk tag but I'll let him say who he is.

>Damm, another elk tag! That makes
>3 this year, unit 10
>AZ, WY GEN....
>
>Is this one OK?
>
>NONRESIDENT ANTLERED ELK MUZZLELOADER HUNT 4256
>072

Elmer,

Call me on that one. You are gonna owe me big. I know exactly where they are.

Scott 208-941-4640

Me and my boy got a big goose egg ,but my good friend drew 021 rifle so we will be chasing deer in december.

Kinda seems like its a has been! I Realy haven't seen a pic or heard of much from that unit in 8 years or so.

>My dad and I drew Area
>10 mid tags. I saw
>someone else here that drew
>a 221E rifle Elk tag
>but I'll let him say
>who he is.

That would be me....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats Kilo, sounds like a great year for you. Time to hit the Gym. :)

Nothing for me but my longtime plumbing associate and local great friend drew area 7 Muzz Elk and a Late season any weapon Mt Rose Muley tag! He's floating on air and i don't blame him a bit! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON May-27-13 AT 07:07PM (MST)[p]My wife has been in a tag drought the past few years. She finally broke the ice with a NV pronghorn tag last year and tagged a nice 78 5/8 buck.

4890011_small.jpg

This year she drew an area 17 late mule deer tag and an area 13 rifle bull tag. We're hunting the last week of the deer hunt and moving camp when she tags out to spend the remainder of our 17 days in NV trying to find a tag a respectable bull for her. Then we will be back in AZ for my archery bull hunt 11/15-28. It will be 31 straight days in a tent for me.

I know 13 pretty well and am new to 17. If anyone would care to share some insight, send a PM. Maybe we can spend some time on the phone. I've been on both ends of information exchanges with fellow MM members over the past 13 years and always had a good experience. Congrats to all that drew. I hope your hunts will be as fun as ours.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom