New combination

bayside

So I had some left over fettucine alfredo for lunch today, and felt like experimenting so I added some peanut butter to it. All I'm going to say is don't knock it til you try it! I'll be eating that again. Give it a try

"Bayside" its safe to say you have gone by the "Wayside". Damn boy that just doesn't sound good. I dont think a stoner would even try it even after smoking 5 pounds of pot:) LOL

Why peanut butter?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

RACKMASTER carries 2 bottles of peanut butter at all times for dates

nice post/thanks for sharring

I chose peanut butter because I'm trying not to eat a straight carb. It's much more benefitial to mix it with a good fat/protien, and whole peanut butter is about the best thing out there. I will almost eat anything, so I was not scared to try this, but it really was pretty good. I eat peanut butter on lots of stuff. Pickles, eggs, and of course all the normal stuff.

We have a restaurant here in Phoenix where every item on the menu includes peanut butter. I haven't eaten there yet but I hear that it's a darn good place to eat.

My Grand Dad turned me on to peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches when I was a very little boy and I've been eating them ever since. Most folks turn their nose up to that when they hear me tell of it. Try it just once and I bet you like it.

One day while we was fishing and eating our sandwiches I asked him "Grandpa how in the heck did you come up with this sandwich"? Well he told me that when he worked in the copper mines here in AZ as a young man that he had trouble finding a good sandwich combo that wouldn't get soggy or spoil by lunch time. Then one time he was between paychecks and didn't have much in the icebox except sweet pickles and a few other things and he had bread and peanut butter. They don't spoil fast or get soggy. End of story.

So necessity breeds ingenuity.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

AZStickman, no I don't but there is one at the Chandler mall that serves wild game. It's on the south side of Chandler Blvd.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom