New knife……duh

Trix4me

Very Active Member
While I was in Texas my son gave me this knife that an “old guy “ he knows made. (I’m an old guy). Yup I checked the edge ?.

While I was in Texas my son gave me this knife that an “old guy “ he knows made. (I’m an old guy). Yup I checked the edge ?.

27558079-713D-40E6-89C9-34A39B5EF0D0.jpeg

69C28C33-C2C8-45A3-900C-74726E0CA663.jpeg

Well, it works.
NO LIE, My MIL once picked up one of my son's
airsoft pistols and shot herself in the hand with it.
And I quote "To see if it was real".

Several years ago I was at local gun show selling my knives. One guy came up and asked how sharp are those knives. My hunting partner told him. "razor sharp". He asked to see one of the knives. After getting it in his hand he stuck out his tongue and started to put the sharp edge to his tongue.
My partner stop him and asked what in the hell are you doing. He stated that is how he tests a knife for sharpness by the feel of the edge with his tongue.
My partner handed him a bandaid and told him he would need it after testing the sharpness of the knife. He decided not to test it with his tongue. I was hoping he would have continued.
RELH

You can tell when I have been sharpening my knives. I will have a bunch of bald spots on my left arm. It’s not sharp enough until you can shave with it. ???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom