New Scope

JMUPT

I'm looking for a little advice if anyone can help. I'm in the market for a new scope for either a 300 weatherby or 300 RUM. I think I have it narrowed down between the Bushnell elite 6500 2.5-16X42 MD, Leupold VX III 4.5-14X40 B&C, or the Nikon Monarch 4-16X42 BDC. I don't have any experience with any of these scopes and there is no one around me that sells them. I'm looking to spend around $500 if possible. I'm also open to any other suggestions that anyone has. Thanks for the help.

All three are great scopes, and I think anybody would be happy with them. So, I think the decision has to be based on other factors such as warranty, where it's made, etc. So when you take those things into consideration, the Leupold wins hands down. You can not beat their customer service and no questions asked warranty coverage. My second choice would be the Nikon.

I recently bought a Nikon 3-12 BDC reticle and my buddy bought the 4-16. I did look around a lot and actually liked the Zeiss Conquest the most but just didn't think the extra $ was really going to make a difference. So all things considered, I went with the Nikon. I've mounted and shot my 7 mm mag Browning a bit and I shot the best groups I've ever shot in my life. The scope I replaced was an old Redfield which was actually never good as I could never get any good groups. Thus, I've very satisfied with the Nikon. fyi I got it off ebay which did save me about $100 over most other stores or websites. I'm sure all the scopes you're looking at will do the job but if you can actually look thru them, that would be best. Good Luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom