New signature

H

HomerJ

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-10 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]I have noticed over the years I have been lurking on this site that most "regulars" have a signature, since I have become somewhat of a celebrity as of late (most of you are so concerned about what I say that you devote entire threads to discussion about me) I thought it best I said something that represented what I stand for and what I believe. Here are a few choices - I would love to hear your opinions.

Option #1

?Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.? Niccolo Machiavelli

Option #2
"All the sparrows on the rooftops are crying about the fact that the most imperialist nation that is supporting the colonial regime in the colonies is the United States of America." Nikita Krushchev

Option #3
"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."
"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting." Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Option #4
" Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. " Homer Simpson

here is a pic you could use too...if you can make it a little smaller...
janet.jpg

Where are you celebrating May day??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than begin speaking and remove all doubt."

Thats why God gave you two ears and one mouth....so you can listen twice as much as you talk....might be a good one for you, hope you find one you like.....

Jim

You don't have to be the best,just good
as the best,forget the rest.

"If an injury must be done to another, then do it in such a fashion that you never have to fear his vengance"

My cats breath smells like catfood. Ralph Wiggum

AHHH flying rock! Call a geologist! HomerJ.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

"The speed of light travels faster than the speed of sound. That's why some people look bright until they open their mouths to speak."

Pred

Never fight a old man because if he can't beat you he will just KILL you.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Thanks for all your generous feedback. I am going with the Machiavelli.

?Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.? Niccolo Machiavelli

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom