new tax

carterj16

i was raised in oregon and have left, none of my friends on facebook will tell me about this new tax that was passed and who it affects and how much. please let me know

Google measure 66 & 67 and you can get the details. Its a total BS tax in a mostly lib-tard controlled state. I can't wait to move out of Oregon, our hunting is mostly bad, the people in the Mult/WA county area pretty much control the direction the state is going and our Gov is an idiot. What else you want to know:)

+1 oregonmuley. It was spun as a tax on the rich....typical lib tax strategy. Suppose to only affect the "richie-riches", but in fact will hurt everyone EXCEPT our bloated govt. The libs ran a great campaign saying children would die and govt would collapse if 66 &67 didn't pass...okay maybe not quite that exagerated, but damn near...I'm with oregonmuley..this state is drowning in libs and crapping hunting...

HK

66 and 67 was bad news for the state. Everything the goverment runs in Oregon turns disasterous. Oregon is now taxes more than California. Wow. It's time to send the state a message and get the hell out of it. Not only does the hunting suck anymore, but Oregon creates an unfriendly environment for business.

well im glad i got out of the state, i jsut hope someone like nike ups and leaves then the a-holes in portland will get a clue. i know my cousin has a very sucessful business and he is thinking about pulling out. hopefully my dad will sell his business, retire, move to idaho and hunt until hes dead.

66 and 67 was a pack of lies! The company I work for will pay 20K in increased tax. What I think was even worse the stupid government made this tax retroactive!!!! This tax will trickle down to every one of us.

For those who think the big companies will pay this tax,,,,you are dead wrong. Take a big company like weyerhauser, they will probably pay millions in back tax and future tax....what do you think the price of lumber will do. Ya increase....a lot. People stick their head so far up their arse they don't realize this. We the middle class will pay for all these tax increases and the big companies will always make their profit. Power is in the people and not everyone has the sack to ban together and say enough is enough.

Hear Nike is threatening to pulll out of Eugene over this tax hike. Won't that be a blow to there liberal economy.

Just take farming and ranching for an example, yes there are farms that show a huge GROSS profit, but they net nearly nothing. Because of this stupid tax I won't be seeing a raise at work any time soon. Linn county by the way voted these measures down. Wish we could just go county by county and if your county wanted this then you pay it.

pocitello is not a bad place to live, field and stream voted it like number 2 in the country last yr. its kind of a big railroad hub and also the home to idaho state. some good mule deer hunting in that area.

about the tax, if they tax on gross which is crazy, its going to hurt the business that sells on quantity more than anybody else, who sells on quantity, every gas station you pull into. i live in idaho and my dad still living in oregon owns a gas station. what oregon just did is raise every gallon of gas 10 cents this yr plus another 10 cents to make up for last yr that now has to be paid. i hope nike pulls out of the state to wake some people up and by the way my dad usually pays the same amount for gas from his supplier as i pay here in idaho at the pump?

Spome. Nike is based in Beaverton, which is west of Portland, which is 100 miles +/- from Eugene...just FYI. I get your point though. I think it would be apropo to see Nike and Columbia Sporting Goods to move to Nevada and say screw you Portland Liberals and your taxing ways. The votes came from Portland and for once I'd like to see those liberals suffer. I'm sick of Portland running Oregon. This tax will only hurt employment rates. The retro BS is unreal. How they can do that is ridiculous. Oregon has the highest tax rate in the NATION! No business will move here and many will move out. Successful businesses will not hire and marginal ones will fold up, due to this new retro-active tax. AND to top it off our game management SUCKS ARSS.

Sorry guys, but I wish I could brag about my state, but the reality is Oregon is going down hill FAST in many aspects.

HK

To bad the state of Jefferson never got off the ground. Redding to Roseburg and all of eastern oregon, my kind of place.

Back
Top Bottom